Blizzcon 2014 - Who's going?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am going to Blizzcon.

Would love to figure out a place to meet up for everyone. If you are going just post in here and we can start trying to make a plan. Not sure a ton of people are going.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why would they, not everyone is down for a bit of ebola spreading or grabbing a bit of ball cancer.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Are they going to have some sick Hearthstone swag???? Blizzard died 10+ years ago. Didn't realize people still went to this.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
TMNI8s9.jpg

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
For what it's worth, I tried to buy tickets, but couldn't get through this year. I'll be enjoying Blizzcon from my living room =/

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I might be watching the opening ceremony (which should be free like the previous years), but since there's nothing in view (Titan is dead, maybe SC2 Void expansion)...

Would be funny though if they said "By the way, WoD is going to last only a year, here's the preview of the next WoW expansion and beta begins Q2 2015". But that's probably ranked below Hell freezing in order of probability.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Will you be getting free beta invites for whatever they're cooking, a_skeleton_03?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
There are some gaps in the schedule, so a new game announcement isn't out of the question.

I'm looking forward to what they have to say about LotV

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
There are some gaps in the schedule, so a new game announcement isn't out of the question.

I'm looking forward to what they have to say about LotV
I noticed that too. I couldn't find an old schedule to compare this one to.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
People going to this seem to think they are going to at least tease the next WoW expac which actually wouldn't surprise me that much. They'll probably show the new Hearthstone expansion but what else is there?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I want them to announce a street fighter rip off. Just cover every genre blizzard.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wanted to go since it's on my birthday this year, but alas I cannot. I'll be watching it live. Can you wear a rerolled or a Draegan sucks shirt so we know it's you?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
People going to this seem to think they are going to at least tease the next WoW expac which actually wouldn't surprise me that much. They'll probably show the new Hearthstone expansion but what else is there?
Last SC2 expansion should get some spotlight, whatever they have planned for Hearthstone, WoW expansion probably not, no need to steal Wod's thunder. RoS released like 6 months ago, so they are still busy counting money, but maybe the next one will come faster since they don't have to redo half of the fucking game this time. Some hints of old Warcrafts re-released with B.net or maybe on SC2 engine, which would be pretty sweet.

And, of course, Titan. More precisely, whatever that project spawned, because I doubt they flushed so many years down the toilet. Blizzard trademarked "Overwatch" in spring, so unless it's some kind of PR move, it could be a new title.

spronk

FPS noob
i'll be the one on the left, feel free to come up and grab my boob and say TITS OR GTFO

BXWkGqY.jpg