Blizzcon 2014 - Who's going?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I thought TF2 was for the casual crowd. How do you make TF2 more casual?
The point is you jump into the thread with zero research, pass judgement on the game, bounce out, come back not even knowing the genre, and then you will bounce out again.

You are what is know as a low effort poster/troll.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Full on anti climax lol. I don't even remember the chick's costume that won.

Needless

Toe Sucker
According to Bashiok the costumes were actually all judged earlier in the day, and hers broke so she didn't go on stage or some shit.
So dumb lol

At least show a picture or something

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
How was T13 mage a secondary winner? It had the spinning cogs and everything. Also the T6 hunter one was really good.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How did that bad ass Warlock not even place in anything? He had red eyes and everything. That one was my favorite.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Went to the Blizzard forums for funnies, and was not disappointed. People complaining they were watching the ticket with their children and had to hit mute when he (Chris) started talking about fucking moms, and being a level 90 milf hunter

Needless

Toe Sucker
Jay Mohr was always pretty lewd too, nothing new. Damn whiners lol

Winner's costume

dmfMwu8.jpg

Ok yeah, that's much better than what she came out on stage to accept the prize in. No wonder she seemed broken up over it. Sweet costume.

xzi

Mouthbreather
That is cool as fuck, wth. I missed the costume contest but I guess at least I wasn't disappointed in the end haha. I'm sure that person deserved to win for sure.