Blizzcon Online 2021

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is going to be a lackluster event with the big items being Burning Crusade Classic and Diablo 2 Remake/Remaster. Overwatch 2 and Diablo 4 are a couple years away at the very least. They aren't even going to have a Q&A for Overwatch this year while they are having one for Diablo.

I honestly wish they wouldn't announce any of their games till they are six months away from launch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Well, everyone remembers how WC3 remaster went so no one trusts shit.

• 1Like

Cybsled

No Q&A for OW is telling. Means that nothing major is planned for OW1, and I suspect that OW2 is undergoing some large retooling, because the OW2 demo didn't really seem like a sequel when they had people demonstrate it last year (which it really needs to, in order to revitalize interest in OW).

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Their glacial dev pace was acceptable way back when their products weren't substandard.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Classic and TBC carry that failure that is retail wow. Ion should have been fired years ago.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
that leak is like going on a date and she says right before dinner that there's no way she's gonna fuck you but you're hungry so you sit thru the dinner anyway.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I imagine a lot of people would want a D2 remaster. The problem is Blizzard most likely fucking it up and potentially fucking over the original if they do what they did with WC3.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Inb4 runewords removed in the remaster because they give classes "unintended" utility

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
"Log in and complete 3 dungeons today for a random rune box".

Seriously though I expect this one to be ok, they'll probably just clean up the graphics, add good resolution support, make gold autopick, make keybindings more modern(press key to cast, vs press key to replace a button then press button to cast) and then be done. Low effort/low cost, easy money. Their WC3 remaster started off a dumb idea(remaking all the campaigns and shit) which would have cost them a lot more money, then the bean counters were like "yeah fuck you, just release it" and it ended up shit. Also unlike WC3, D2 didn't have mods supported baseline, so that whole copyright "we wish we didn't lose the dota franchise" nonsense won't affect D2. Although I fully expect them to make the old client undownloadable so if you want to play the mods like Median XL you'll want to get the old client from somewhere else(and I fully expect the new client to be a bitch to mod in comparison, so unlike you'll play the remaster with mods like that).

If you preorder this though you're a fucking retard, for sure. This is something you only buy after it's live, because the chances of fucking it up are certainly not zero.

Araxen

No Q&A for OW is telling. Means that nothing major is planned for OW1, and I suspect that OW2 is undergoing some large retooling, because the OW2 demo didn't really seem like a sequel when they had people demonstrate it last year (which it really needs to, in order to revitalize interest in OW).

It's pretty bad how they are handling Overwatch especially considering they have a professional league for it. It's mind blowing how they've just left the first game wallow in it's own feces.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Only give me D2 if it has the PVP / PK aspects lol. Don't give me that teddy bear, dungeon crawling crap. We all know that Diablo 1 and 2 was all about blood and carnage amongst the player base. Sorry, it was my favorite part of D1 and D2..... haha.

Please D4 don't suck... also, I need more WoW stuff. This leg of the expansion is boring me a bit. I enjoy raid nights but I haven't stepped into a Mythic (unless guildies need a tank), Torghast, or the Maw in forever. I think Torghast had some potential but I simply starting hating it.

• 1Like

Malakriss

D3 they literally slapped double goblins on because it looks like the "fake" April 30th season end screen console had it going to be true.

Overwatch going to be D3 levels of pasture soon.

• 1Like

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Remember when video games were about calling the other guy a faggot and implying their mom was a whore?

This intro makes me not want to play games anymore.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Sleep Reaction GIF

• 1Solidarity

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I loved rock n roll racing back in the day haha probably have to fire that up for good memories.

• 1Like