Blood Bowl, Season 4

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Phaz just d/c'd from our game, it was 0-0 in turn 4 or 5 with me down two players and the ball on the ground on my drive. We'll try to get the game in tomorrow night if we can get a reset.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Xander and I are going to play tonight at 10pm. My wife had our laptop (fucking Windows 8 machine still crashes randomly on steam games) so I tried to play on my main machine. I will have the laptop tonight so I expect the game to occur without a hitch. As stated, the game was not significantly in anyone's favor at the time it crashed.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Our game was crazy. Thanks to aggressive play and Xander's ZP like dice rolls, I jumped out 3-0 in the first half. I took my foot off of the gas in the second half and he almost caught me, but there just was not enough time left for him to seal the comeback. Crazy dice aside, it was a good game. He played pretty much perfect, but the dice luck and my deep roster were a bit much to overcome for him with two of his main weapons injured.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Match Day 7:

superhiro vs. xannder
Phazael vs. Funkor
Mr. Stupid (Numbers) gets a bye week
notafunhater vs. Dman (littles)

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Funk toss me an email to give me a time you are interested in playing.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gratz to Funk for ending my run at perfection. Good game and I can trace it back to one mistake, where I should have secured the ball before blocking skinks late in the game. I think I will put the Zons away for a season and run Nurgle next season, unless we do startups again, then I might try Khemri.

I'm considering shelving my Woodies for a bit to try something different also. Getting players killed every game is starting to get a bit old. Man, I wish Chaos Pact was in game, they look interesting to play. Maybe something silly like Khorne.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If it makes you feel better, Funk actually managed to murder one of my girls. Debated letting her die (6SPP Linewomen are easily replaced for me), but burned the Apoth anyhow and it came up dead again. Figures! I can't really complain, though. Its only the second fatality the roster has suffered in its entire run, though I have had tons of injuries of course.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
We should probably start discussing who is going to be around for next season and so on. I'll send out a PM to WhatsAMattU and see if he wants back in, and I need everyone to check in to see if they're still going to be in the next season.

I haven't heard much about Bloodbowl 2 lately, FUMBBL is still an option, but otherwise we can stick with the current Cyanide client if people want. I'm really hoping that BB2 has all star players implemented along with all teams since that is the major difference between the current client and the FUMBBL clients. It's kind of a huge difference when you consider that a ton of teams should have a star available with a chainsaw for around 100k that just doesn't exist in the game right now.