Blood Bowl, Season 4

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Season 4 has finished and Xannder is the winner with his Dark Elves.
Season 5 has finished and Phazael was the winner with his Amazon Bush Leaguers.
Season 6 has finished and Funkor was the winner with his Lizardman team Toha Heavy Industries.

The league is currently on hold for the summer and we will try to resume it again in September.

Previous Seasons:
Rerolled.org Official Blood Bowl League
Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 2.
Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 3.
Blood Bowl, Season 3.5 AKA Summer Fresh Team Tournament
Stunty Blood Bowl League

IRC info:
IRC Info: irc.uberguilds.org #swampdonkey

Steam group:
Steam Community :: Group :: Rerolled.org Bloodbowl

Rules, other useful links, and old coach lists can be found in all of the old season threads.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In. I can roll out the Bush Leaguers or Fighting Cephalopods again. The Khorneholers are still around as a ringer team if needed.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
6 players so far then (including myself). Is that enough to create a new league so people can start applying with teams? Can adjust the rules set up junk later once all the teams are in.

Also may need to think to the future if Cyanide decides to ever shut down the current servers in anticipation of releasing Bloodbowl 2 (if that ever happens). The only other application available to play would beFUMBBL :: Online Blood Bowl League, so if you're bored go ahead and check it out.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm in if we have the spots.

Also, I'd post a link in the other games forums as not everybody checks this section. Probably going with my chaos, want to do something different than my norse team.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I created a new league with a single division since we have so few teams. Look for "Rerolled.org League Unified" in the league finder and go ahead and apply with your teams.

I'm still not sure what I'll play but it's probably going to be a rookie bash team as I'm a bit bored of elf balling.

edit:

We can settle on the type of tournament we run (playoffs vs. no playoffs, single round robin vs. double round robin, etc) at a later time.

Ditto. I have 7 players on my woody team for my next game, with two MNG. Guess I have to decide whether to play with loners or buy some.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Okay cool, go ahead and apply to Rerolled.org League Unified.

I added the other 2 teams from you folks so far.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Added Xannder and Phaezael teams. Dark Elf, Wood Elf, Nurgle, and Orc so far.

Of the folks who expressed interested that leaves only littles, Superhiro and WhatsAmmataU from the forums to app with teams.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah debated Zons, but that team is nearly 2k TV, so I figure better let you guys catch up a little. Besides, Nurgle is more fun.