Blood Bowl, Season 4

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gav, let me know via PM or email when you want to murder my team.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
48 hour warning:

xannder vs. superhiro
notafunhater vs. Dman (littles)
Phazael vs. Gavinrad

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
On and waiting for you Gav. I have a really bad head cold so I might have dozed at the keys, but email me to get my attention on my smartphone.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Could someone admin a draw for me and Phaz? We got disconnected and he's not feeling well, and tomorrow night doesn't really work.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not a draw, I conceeded turn three. Said so in chat but i guess you missed it. Four injured, no more Igor, plus three ko and you were still pombing away while ignoring the ball. No offense, but I can get games like that in old world and I didn't feel like sitting through a dozen more turns of murder all with my head cold. I would rather eat the loss. Don't reset funk, I had two long terms and I think one fatality, so I should eat those.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Crap, already set it to a tie last night :/

I'll make it a point now to wait until the deadline each week on Wednesday to do any admin actions on games other than resetting a disconnect. Sorry about that.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm on vacation right now and wont be back until Friday, so it will probably be best to just give me the forfeit this week.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I will just delete and re purchase the guy who croaked to burn the cash to be fair. He was an unskilled Pestigor, anyhow.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Match Day 3:

xannder vs. Funkor
Phazael vs. notafunhater
Gavinrad vs. superhiro
Mr. Stupid (Numbers) vs. Dman (littles)

Sorry I didn't get to this last night, having computer troubles and still having to deal with it.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Xannder,

I already sent you a message on steam but I'll be around all weekend. Just send me a message and give me a little bit to get back to my computer.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
48 hour warning for everyone.

Edit: Xannder and I will be playing early on Wednesday evening so the roll over will be a tad late.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
He said he was on vacation until last Friday, so he may have had some lag time over the weekend trying to catch up.