Blood Bowl, Season 4

I managed to end a couple weeks' worth of horrible luck against superhiro. I got wrecked by Funkor and Xannder, and while I pulled off some elf bullshit and managed to get another win finally, I had a catcher die for the second straight week, this time my block/side step catcher. Man I'm wondering if they are even worth having, they are so fragile. I can't keep one alive and now I don't have a bank at all. :/

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
This coach on FUMBBL has a 79% win percentage with Wood Elves, so he might be a useful guide to follow. He has 2 high rated Woodies:

FUMBBL :: FTW-oodies
FUMBBL :: Hot 5tuff

Looks like he runs 1 or 2 catchers, 2 wardancer, 1 thrower, sometimes a tree, and linemen up to 11 only. He's a bit extreme in keeping his TV down but it lets him skill up a handful of players super high I guess.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I revise my statements a bit for this as I was looking at the Ranked league where they can cherry pick opponents better. In Black Box there is a coach in the top 5 who is recognized as one of the best on FUMBBL (Azure) and he has like a 72% win percentage. Here are some of his woodies:

FUMBBL :: Embrace Hope
FUMBBL :: Akra Reborn
FUMBBL :: V is for Victory!

All of them have at least 1 catcher so they definitely have value for high win coaches.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
One to two are definitely worth it. In our game you might have saved it if you had let the Badly Hurt to your WD stand instead of using the Apo on a non-niggle, non-MNG injury.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
How is the game coming along for you two?

Also, Xannder I'm out of town this weekend so won't be able to play from Friday until I get back on Monday evening. I'm usually home and ready to play by 4:30 CST.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
We're scheduled for later tonight. I can probably play Monday or Tuesday evening without a problem. I'm pretty busy the rest of this week unless you want to stay up late.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Littles and I had to reschedule our match for tonight. I guess it's a draw if we can't get it done.
frown.png

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Validated last game and moved to match day 7.

Funkor vs. xannder
Dman (littles) vs. superhiro
notafunhater vs Phazael
Mr. Stupid (Numbers) vs. WhatsAmattaU

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Let me know when you want to play out match WhatsAmattaU. Hit me up on Steam. I'm good to go any time this weekend, hopefully before 10pm eastern if possible.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Hey boss. Any chance we can push it back to 4 est? Wanting to get a little extra work done here.

Sorry to hit you last minute. If I don't hear from ya by noon, I'll pack things up and head home. No big deal at all.
4 est is fine by me. However, it is now 12:15 so I'm not sure if you went home or not. If so, I feel bad. If not, then I can wait on your convenience.