Blood Bowl, Season 4

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Notafunhater, if we are going to get our game knocked out before thanksgiving, please PM or email me.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Should we start talking about the next season yet? I need to redeem myself. Or at least try.
Since Thanksgiving is this week it might be prudent to push the start of next season to December 4th unless anyone has any strong objections. Gives people a bit more time to finish up their current games and will let everyone think about the team they want to play for next season. If you're sticking with the same one you don't have to do anything, but if you want to switch you need to drop your current team out of the league and apply with a new one.

Xannder: I'll let you know as soon as I get home tonight as I still need to travel 3 hours or so before I'm back at my home PC.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Since Thanksgiving is this week it might be prudent to push the start of next season to December 4th unless anyone has any strong objections. Gives people a bit more time to finish up their current games and will let everyone think about the team they want to play for next season. If you're sticking with the same one you don't have to do anything, but if you want to switch you need to drop your current team out of the league and apply with a new one.

Xannder: I'll let you know as soon as I get home tonight as I still need to travel 3 hours or so before I'm back at my home PC.
No rush. A ton of shit came up that I need to get done today so it's probably best if we push it till tomorrow. Unless you'll be tired and make mistakes, then maybe we can figure it out!
wink.png

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Can we bring back an old one we used before? I still have my Zons that I only used for RR leagues. I won't do that if people want to stick with more modest TVs, though.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
I don't have any objections Phaz. In fact I'd like to see the restrictions lifted to bring in teams from the open league if people want as well. Maybe a cap of 4 or 6 games played? I'm also debating a team switch because giving up 300-600k per match is getting old.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would rather it only be teams that have been played amongst ourselves. So much cheating goes on in the open leagues, I hesitate to trust it, especially every time I see a chaos roster with a POMB Mino and four identical warriors.......

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
@Numbers-
Amazons, not zombies. The Bush Leaguers were my team in here, with a pretty solid all around roster. Some people hated facing me, though, because I refused to play murderball.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
I would rather it only be teams that have been played amongst ourselves. So much cheating goes on in the open leagues, I hesitate to trust it, especially every time I see a chaos roster with a POMB Mino and four identical warriors.......
Should have clarified, I meant the Rerolled Open League not Auld or Naggaroth.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I don't mind teams that were in the Open League unless they're really munchkin'd out somehow. Just throw them into the league and we can all look at the team to see if it seems out of whack compared to everyone else.

Xannder: Tomorrow I've got some junk going on after work that I don't have a definite timeline on, could we do Wednesday night instead?

Hey Phaz, sorry had a lot going on. Can probably fit our game in in the next couple of days considering I'm off work. When's good for you?

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Funkor, I've got some things to do this evening, I was hoping to catch you before I had to leave to fit them our game in but I'm heading out now. I won't be back till around 11 CST, how's Friday work for you? I know that's an extension of the week but I don't think anyone would object?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I was going to wait until next week to start the new season anyway since the holiday will likely throw things off. Friday is fine for me as I'm home basically from now until next Monday. Hit me up on Steam or else look for me idling in IRC.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Games to still be played by next Wednesday:

Funkor vs. xannder (Friday!)
Dman (littles) vs. superhiro (haven't heard anything, how is this coming along?)
notafunhater vs Phazael (notafunhater indicated he had time the next few days)

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
nothing yet, will try to get something worked out for this weekend or whenever hes free after turkeyday.