Blood Bowl, Season 4

Xannder_sl

shitlord
The game was definitely headed for a 1-1 tie or a 2-1 win by Funkor. He rolled through my defense when I overcommitted trying to surf one of his saurus off the pitch. I got lucky though: my AV6 WE didn't KO or die when she failed her dodge and landed next to his ball carrier and he had a TO with his Krox the next turn which allowed me to force the TO and get the ball up field and out of reach of most of his players. I also got really lucky on armor break rolls, no injuries and only a few KOs. That team is going to be a major PITA once it gets more block on it.

I'm thinking of rolling up a new team or bringing in my WE team for next season until everyone else's TV catches up.

Sorry I've been MIA. Been pretty busy with some RL stuff and thanksgiving. I'll try to get ahold of Phaz and get ours played, and I hope he doesn't destroy my team. I've been having a rough go this season for some reason. Several deaths and just can't seem to get anything going.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Get it in by Wednesday if possible and then we'll roll out with a new season. Everyone think about which team you'd like to play and be ready to submit a new application if you're changing (like Xannder). I'll be sticking with Lizardmen since I finally have some block on the team.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
We're trying to get a game going today. I was out of town for the holiday.

I'd like to give a new team a shot for the next season.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nota, what time are you home this evening? I am busy as hell right now but could make the time tonight if I have a specific time.

Any chance we can save it until tomorrow? I'll be pretty busy the rest of the night. It's the last game of the season, I don't think it will be too big a deal to try to squeeze it in tomorrow.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Fine with me, just try to get it in so we don't need to do a tie game throw out.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am home all day. Email me with a time or post it here.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
This happening tonight still? I've been checking the schedule but haven't seen anything played yet.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Looks like this game is still sitting in limbo. Do you want me to admin a tie for it so we can start the next season, or are you playing tonight?

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Never heard from Nota and I have been home sick the last two days, so I had time. Admin it a draw so we can move forward.

For next season, if its mostly experienced teams, I will haul my Zons out of mothballs, otherwise I will stick with the Fighting Cephalopods.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Done and season ended.

Everyone who said they were going to change their team please apply with a new one asap and remove your other team (or I can). The people who mentioned new teams so far were Xannder, Superhiro and Phazael but anyone is welcome to swap. The sooner people get teams adjusted the sooner I can kick off the new season.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Sticking with the Raiders while I still have an annoying AGI 5 runner.
smile.png

Hey guys, really sorry about being MIA. Had a couple really busy weeks and just didn't have the wherewithal to focus on my game. Sorry about that Phazael.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It happens and this is a busy time of the year. We are casual old guys doing it for fun and no other reason.

Funk is anyone completely restarting or is it all seasoned teams? The Bush Leaguers were around 1700TV last time I looked at them and I do not want to inflict that on people if they are starting fresh.