Blood Bowl, Season 4

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
As soon as Phazael decides on either Nurgle or Amazons. Everyone else who expressed interest in a new team has already been sorted out so we're just about ready.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Season 5 starts!

Match Day 1:

Superhiro vs. notafunhater
Dman (littles) vs. Mr. Stupid (Numbers)
WhatsAmattaU vs. Phazael
Funkor vs. Xannder

Since this started at such an odd time we'll put the first deadline at December 18th (next Wednesday).

Xannder: rematch yeahhhhhhhh

I think by this point most of us have higher TVs. I'm sticking with my wood elves (1750 currently) until I get to a point where I don't have the ability to rebuild. Had a lot of deaths recently and it's starting to get expensive, ha.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
You've never fully played Elves until you have 6 loners because your roster has been decimated! I'd say as long as you have that+str/MB wardancer you keep going, you could build your whole team around just her.

Funkor, I'm pretty slammed this week and weekend but I might be able to squeeze something in on Thursday, otherwise it'll have to be Monday or Tuesday.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Let's try for Thursday. I'll hop on Steam after 4:30cst or so and if you get a chance send me a message.

My str/MB WD has a niggle though. I'm counting the days until she eats it. I'll be very sad. But I do have an agi5 blodge catcher now though, so that's swell.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone seen Whatsa lately? I want to get the dwarf raping done with as soon as I am able...
~Q

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Littles and I just finished an amazing match. I was winning 1-0 until turn 15 and he orchestrated an great score to tie it up.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whatsa Where are you at? Email me or something. Time is running out and I am getting jammed with holiday bullshit. Those Zons are not going to rape themselves!

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Have not heard a peep from Whatsa. Honestly, this is a game he should want to play since even new out of the box dwarves rape zons. He has my email, so not much more that I can do beyond that.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Whats got back to my PM indicating that he's going to be traveling a lot for work in the next 2 months so he'd be better off withdrawing from this season. I'll just admin all games against him as 2-0 for his opponents in this season and see if he can rejoin in the future.