Blood Bowl, Season 4

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Superhiro said he was going to try to grind it out tonight if he could catch nota. I have a work party thing so I'll be home a few hours later so we'll see what happens in that time.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Might be easier for everyone to push the deadline an extra week to January 1st. I'll personally be out of town all of next week at my parents with less than stellar internet so I wasn't sure if my game was going to get played or not.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Talked to notafunhater and he's been sick so wasn't able to get his game in earlier. He said to just admin a win for Superhiro and advance the day, so I did.

Match day 2:

superhiro gets a bye as his opponent is WhatsAmattaU
Funkor vs. Dman (littles)
Xannder vs. notafunhater
Phazael vs. Mr. Stupid (Numbers)

The deadline for this is extended an extra week for Christmas so games aren't due until January 1st.

littles: I'll have a bit of time tomorrow to sneak a game in maybe, otherwise I am out of town with spotty internet until December 27th if you don't mind waiting.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I will be home this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon. I might be able to do Saturday if its well planned. Next week is spotty since I am on Catalina with my family, but I will have a laptop there. You should still have my email address that I PMed you.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll be around tonight funkor just give me a time frame. If not tonight, then we can do it at a later date.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Nevermind about tonight. Garage door broke and need to figure out something for it before I go out of town.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I emailed him and he said he'd try to get something together tonight, but the holidays have made him super busy. I'll rule it a tie before I go to bed later if it hasn't been played yet.