Blood Bowl, Season 4

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Well I fell asleep like a dumbass last night and forgot to even look at games. If we gave out another week could all 4 of you (Phaz, Numbers, nota, Xannder) get your games in? Otherwise if you'd just rather move to the next match day I can do that too.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Okay we'll go with another week to give you guys some extra time. I'll PM/Email Phaz so he is aware as well since he seems to be away from the boards during the holidays.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Phaz and I were playing and the connecction was lost and it gave me the win even though he was destroying me. I think he should win the game or we should replay it.

Xannder and I are done. I got a thorough nuffling, and can't overcome his team unless I get a little help. He played well.

Just got to 11 players, and I"m down to 9 again. Sometimes elves are frustrating.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Always frustrating, part of why I switched heh. I'll validate this and move the day ahead when I get home in a few hours.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is why I generally do not bother hating on elfball or load up on MB on a team. Normal guys croak often enough to stupid failed GFI and dodge attempts without it, as it stands....

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Match Day 3:

superhiro vs. Phazael
Mr. Stupid (Numbers) vs. Xannder
notafunhater vs. Funkor
Dman (littles) gets a bye week

Deadline is next Wednesday the 15th as usual.

notafunhater: I'm available in the evenings after 4:30cst during the week, and good pretty much any time on the weekend if we can arrange a time to meet up. Hit me up on Steam any time I'm on.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Superhiro, email me with times that work. I am home all weekend, as far as I know.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Hey Xannder. I'm mostly free this weekend so let me know when you have some time. Monday and Tuesday are bad for me unfortunately. Good luck!