Blood Bowl, Season 4

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
48 hour warning:

Superhiro vs. Phazael

I will be playing notafunhater tonight in the late evening.

And another death on my team. This time, the supposed most durable one. Krox throws a both down block on turn 15. Double skulls rerolled into skull/both down. Takes the both down, breaks armor on the tree, dead > apo > dead. Sigh.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Toss me an email when you are ready to go Super. Still got the flu but fuck it we need to get this done.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
And another death on my team. This time, the supposed most durable one. Krox throws a both down block on turn 15. Double skulls rerolled into skull/both down. Takes the both down, breaks armor on the tree, dead > apo > dead. Sigh.
On the flip side now you don't have a piece that sits there doing nothing for half a match soaking up TV on your team! Brutal season though.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Super I am home all day due to bronchitis (had it all week) so email me so my phone gets my attention if you have time. Sorry if I passed out last night.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah Super gave me a good scare. Double his TV and he damn near tied me, might have beaten me if not for the curse of the elf.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Match Day 4:

Funkor vs. superhiro
Xannder gets a bye week
Dman (littles) vs. Phazael
notafunhater vs. Mr. Stupid (Numbers)

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dman, you should have my email. I am home all weekend. Give me a PST time frame to be around for a game.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Phaz 1 pm pst on sat? I have a birthday to go to later in the night, or maybe after the games on sunday sometime later in the night.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
I cant seem to find your email, i'll be on steam friends if you are around at 1 if not no biggie.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok I am off the next two days. Check your PM for my email.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
0bjqfeO.png

Soon.