Blood Bowl, Season 4

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It is done. Somehow, Nuatha the Warrior decided he had enough and ran in a pick six to seal the tie. AG2ftw!

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Validated matches and rolled over to day 6.

Match Day 6:

xannder vs. Phazael
Gavinrad vs. Funkor
Mr. Stupid (Numbers) vs. notafunhater
Superhiro gets a bye week.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Xannder, you know how to reach me. I will be around all weekend for the most part.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PS- Looks like I might get to repay Funkor for breaking my run at perfection on the final game, but his lizards are tough as nails so I kind of doubt it.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
PS- Looks like I might get to repay Funkor for breaking my run at perfection on the final game, but his lizards are tough as nails so I kind of doubt it.
anthropomorphism_lizard_99037_tns.png

Numbers and I played. Man, I forgot how difficult a decent defense is as wood elves without strip ball. Column defense is far too boring to do, even if it's more effective. Numbers has so much guard and three +agi guys, he's the elfiest orc team I've ever seen.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Validated. Gav smushed me in our game after he Badly Hurt my +AG skink and I never caught up.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Xander whats good for you? I am open any night after 5pm PST this week. Not sure if you got my email or not.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Holy fuck was that a seal clubbing. Beast out for the season, essentially, plus another dead. I think that's the worst I have ever done in a game. Funk if you have the season wrapped up, I will just concede the last game since I doubt I will be able to put up any sort of fight against you down two guys. If it matters, I will play it.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Match Day 7:

Xannder gets a bye week
Mr. Stupid (Numbers) vs. superhiro
Gavinrad vs. notafunhater
Phazael vs. Funkor

Phaz, with Xannder getting a bye his points will jump from 13 to 16 which puts him over my current total of 15. So I'll need to play you to determine the ultimate winner of the season unfortunately.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Roger that. You have all my contact information. I will make an honest effort to win, but it doesn't look good.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Phazael and I just finished our game. I noticed that I forgot to actually roll over to day 7, so apologies if anyone had difficulties playing their games.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I tried, but that lizardmen team is pretty well developed and I was down two key guys. Plus its not like Funk makes mistakes, ever. Good trouncing sir.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
48 hour warning:

Mr. Stupid (Numbers) vs. superhiro
Gavinrad vs. notafunhater

As an aside, what would you folks think of taking the summer off from the league and try to resume it again in September or October? Some folks have said they're a bit tired of the game or are not coming back for next season so this might be a good chance to take a break and try again in the fall. Thoughts?