Blood Bowl, Season 4

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am in if needed, but am fine taking a season off since my summer is packed. You guys all have my contact information, so let me know whatever you decide. If we do take a break, I will just ice my teams until we pick it back up.

Gav and I will be playing tonight. As far as taking a break, I'm easy. I'll probably be trying out a new team for the next season regardless.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
I'm fine with taking a break. My only concern would be that we'd never start back up again.
smile.png

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I'll be here regardless so I would at least be able to start a movement for getting a new season started.

Sent a PM off to superhiro to try and get his game with Numbers rolling. Notafunhater/Gavinrad you going to get your game in tonight at all?

I'll have to check with Gav again. Didn't make it around to playing, maybe we can do it tonight. If not I'll be out of town the rest of the week.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Any word on these games folks? I know notafunhater is out of town but I thought I saw Superhiro posting elsewhere on the forum...

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Forum was down last night but I was going to post to see if there was any progress between notafunhater/Gavinrad game. I'm assuming Superhiro hasn't been around to play his game at all?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I admin'd out the last few remaining games and closed out the season. Spring is upon us and I've been very busy with yard work so couldn't get to this until tonight. I'm going to put the league on hold until September because I just won't have time to get games in consistently and some other folks mentioned wanting to take a break as well.

Any of you folks are welcome to start up another league if you want, or use the current one, otherwise I'll try to gather up guys again in the fall.

In the meantime here are some places to look to fill your Blood Bowl needs:

Blood Bowl-- Reddit page for Blood Bowl that often has league openings.
Steam Community :: Group :: cknoor bloodbowl super community!!!!!!!-- The Steam community surrounding the popular British player who streams on Fridays (and other days) on Twitch.
In addition to the Naggaroth and Auld World open leagues inside of Steam there is also a league related to the Cknoor community called Mister Hadwick Invitational. It can be found by searching for Mister Hadwick in the league finder, or you can read the discussion here:MIster Hadwick Invitational! :: cknoor bloodbowl super community!!!!!!!

If you're bored of Cyanide bbowl, have a Mac, or are just feeling daring there is also the FUMBBL league with their own Java client atFUMBBL :: Online Blood Bowl League. Fair warning though that the competition here may be even more difficult than what you find on Steam as this community has been around for a lot longer.