Bloodborne

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Agree with XXEXX, I work 48 hours a week sitting at a computer, and even more at home just taking care of things like bills/banking/whatever. Last thing I want to do is sit at the computer to play games.

Several years ago it was all I did .

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's like a meeting of Casuals Anonymous suddenly descended upon this thread...

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I still play on my PC, but I do it from my office couch with a wireless controller.

God forbid you play video games while comfortable.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm putting a couch in my office this week. Getting a nice TV for it as well. This could become a possibility

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I still play on my PC, but I do it from my office couch with a wireless controller.

God forbid you play video games while comfortable.
My pc chair is dam comfy, but still after hours of doing it day in and out for work, it just does not have the same appeal unless its for an MMO.

It's like a meeting of Casuals Anonymous suddenly descended upon this thread...
After 50+ hours looking at monitors weekly they all start to look the same

I'm putting a couch in my office this week. Getting a nice TV for it as well. This could become a possibility
I have a futon in mine but all i end up doing is falling asleep on it - I have a bed in another room with the other PC and once again i just fall asleep.

My pc set is also anything but casual, doesnt change not wanting to game on it tho.

rrr_img_68063.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I totally see myself getting prepared with copious mountain dew and ramen noodles for a long gaming session and just immediately falling asleep

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
My "office" is my bedroom. 48" TV with my 3 consoles hooked up (ps3, ps4, wii u), 3ds within reach, and PC with a comfy chair. Don't gotta move at all

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I totally see myself getting prepared with copious mountain dew and ramen noodles for a long gaming session and just immediately falling asleep
Lol i think 4 times last week i made ramen as i sat down to play d3.

My "office" is my bedroom. 48" TV with my 3 consoles hooked up (ps3, ps4, wii u), 3ds within reach, and PC with a comfy chair. Don't gotta move at all
Pretty much, i have a 49inch TV connected to my pc across from the futon which is why i could play that way if i wanted - Thats actually how i played the hour of Watch Dogs that i tried out, but it loses interest so quickly. I think the main thing for me is that there is no single game on PC i want to play badly enough with higher end visuals that i wont just play it on console. Currently only Destiny, The Division, and i guess Dragon Age are my go to games for later this year, and aside from DA id likely be playing them with friends who dont PC game.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Naw, my next gen shit is all in my room too, collecting dust.

On topic of Project Beast though, i'm very curious about the shotgun in the offhand. I wonder what other kind of shit they could add that universe

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Naw, my next gen shit is all in my room too, collecting dust.

On topic of Project Beast though, i'm very curious about the shotgun in the offhand. I wonder what other kind of shit they could add that universe
Next gen has been such a let down so far since most of the games released arent worth turning the systems on for - my laptop gets more play than anything - and if i could play d3 on my ipad id never turn on my laptop again.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I exclusively game on my PS3.

I would imagine that this game will be a slightly more modern Souls game, with primitive guns making a showcase. Abysmal reload times of course so you can get knocked down by everything.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...ils/#sf3256110

One of the ways we are bringing that sense of danger to life is by keeping the deep strategic elements from Demon?s Souls, while also transitioning from the passive and block-and-attack style of Demon?s Souls to a quicker, more offensive and active combat style with close-range weapons and guns
Yes! that is all I can say. Really liking the art style. Was hoping someone would put out a dark victorian style game soon. Van helsing kinda scratched that itch a bit but this takes the cake.

rrr_img_68873.jpg

rrr_img_68874.jpg