Bloodborne

Chillz

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Bleh, stuck at work but wanna play.
mad.png

Fighting other Hunters is so intense, it feels just like PVP. Heh, the AI is really interesting. Found a guy shooting at me from a roof top and taunting me from afar. As i finally reached his tower after fighting through 20 something mobs i climbed up and felt confident to kick his ass. Short story short i got my ass beat, since i had to fight him on this small platform. I can tell you this fight is a bitch and so intense. He tried to circle me, shoot me with the Pistol from far and then closes in to get the kill. You gonna have to move like a friggen ninja vs these assholes and have like no room to get a breather since it's impossible to dodge everything. Can't wait to try this again later, i mean i have to, since i left a shitton of souls err blood up there.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Preordered the CE back in February, but my game is reading not yet shipped on Amazon. Earliest estimate is like Friday. Think I'll just cancel and pick up the game at a store.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
this day is gonna draaaaag, i got here an hour early 6am so i could leave at 3:00 today just to go home to start playing early... hopefully delivery will be there. Amazon tracking says out for delivery already
smile.png

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
After 3 bosses down and working on the 4th, this game is legit. The transition from Souls to this is pretty easy. Not having a shield hasn't been bad at all.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Man, I love the pulling mechanics. It feels a lot like classic EQ to me.

As far as bosses go, the first one made me feel like I was terrible at the game/life in general. Probably took over ten attempts before I wisened up and just let the combat flow. The second boss I didn't think was bad at all (beat on the third attempt).

Loving the level design so far. Very Dark Souls-esque (rather than DS2). Had to stop after the second boss. Fucking work.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
After 3 bosses down and working on the 4th, this game is legit. The transition from Souls to this is pretty easy. Not having a shield hasn't been bad at all.
Playing tonight when I get home. I cannot wait.

Are load times and graphical stuttering as bad as Column said? That would confuse me since they patched load times and it never seem to chug in the streams I watched.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Load times are abysmal. I haven't had a ton of fps issues, mainly with the 1st boss using camera lock created a ton of lag because of his size and it constantly flipping its shit when he jumped and it spun you around in circles, etc...

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Had to quit earlier than I wanted to, taking the day off didn't end up being an option. Loving it so far , didn't notice much tearing but load times are beyond long. They seem that way on purpose to me tho, part of the punishment, but that could just be me.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Is the cleric boss the first boss? Got to it and got it down to 1/3rd health first try. Lost 15k souls in the deal but at least I can level up now

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Is the cleric boss the first boss? Got to it and got it down to 1/3rd health first try. Lost 15k souls in the deal but at least I can level up now
From what I have read, you have to die to him at least one time or you can't level up? lol

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
From what I have read, you have to die to him at least one time or you can't level up? lol
die or defeat, but yes, so don't grind much before you get to him you're probably wasting your time

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Played for about 15min this morning. Almost killed the first mob in the house without dying. May try and see how far I can get tonight on a new game without the initial death for lolz.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Forst world dad problems here. Have a Easter Egg hunt (1 of 4) to go to with the wife and daughter after work.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
There are some fps drops, only in 2 areas I've been to though.

The thing that causes problems are the smoke plumes and fire. Those two in high abundance will net you a little chugging.

Also if anyone wants some help, hit me up on psn. I'm happy to help if you're stuck, or just don't know where to go.