Bloodborne

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Im fighting her on ng+
frown.png
:emoji_nose:

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i'm not enjoying this game as much as DaS1 or 2, the build potential seems super limited without any actual magic system :\
it's still fun but i'm already getting bored half way through the game lol
There is magic FYI - just it has to be earned. (it's done via items that require Arcane to use and are fueled by ammo)

Vaclav

Moved on to Martyr next - after people's comments was expecting much tougher, was close first fight, second wasn't super easy, but still managed him on second try.

Needless

Toe Sucker
There is magic FYI - just it has to be earned. (it's done via items that require Arcane to use and are fueled by ammo)
Right, i have the flamethrower for example but it still.. just doesn't feel like a legit magic build lol. Specially with how fast it eats up ammo
frown.png

Vaclav

Right, i have the flamethrower for example but it still.. just doesn't feel like a legit magic build lol. Specially with how fast it eats up ammo
frown.png
Not talking about the flamethrower - Old Hunter Bone, Tiny Tonitrus, Empty Phantasm Shell, A Call Beyond, Beast Roar, Executioner's Gloves - those are quite clearly spells.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Not talking about the flamethrower - Old Hunter Bone, Tiny Tonitrus, Empty Phantasm Shell, A Call Beyond, Beast Roar, Executioner's Gloves - those are quite clearly spells.
Oh neat, i haven't gotten to the point to get those i guess lol

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So I finished all bosses, has anyone done the save state backup to get all 3 ending trophies with one play through? How'd you do it?

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
So I finished all bosses, has anyone done the save state backup to get all 3 ending trophies with one play through? How'd you do it?
Upload your bloodborne data to the cloud, beat it one way, download the save, rinse and repeat.

Vaclav

Man, fuck Ebrietas - had her to literally a sliver with nothing visible - then she one shotted me to dead from full HP.

Got her the next time though - still fuck her though.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have nothing else to do after getting platnium trophy, and pvp takes forever to find someone to fight. /SADFACE

Needless

Toe Sucker
That witch boss was super easy wtf lol, walked in on her accidentally and killed her without taking any damage

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
If I had to rate bosses from easiest to hardest it would look something like this, just by how hard they were for me at the time I fought them

Micolash (seriously, I don't think he did anything but a very weak melee attack).
Celestial emissary (derp, kite the adds up the stairs, jump off ledge and wail on boss)
Witch (obvious)
Cleric beast
Dark beast Paarl
The one reborn
Blood-starved beast
Mergos wet nurse (might have been bugged for me, I read she clones herself? Didn't when I fought her, just melee attacks)
Amygdala
Father Gascoigne
Martyr Logarius
Ebrietas
Rom
Shadow
Vicar Amelia

Haven't fought gehrman yet

I also read you that you can only get one blood rock from chalice dungeons? Plus the one from story, that leaves 2 for first play through and one for each one after