Bloodborne

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
So I like doing the Coop because it is pretty fun on my new play through. Unfortunately, I am now getting ganged by what appears to be an NPC in Forbidden Woods that has a flower spell that casts this flower that comes up from the ground and eats me. Ha! Kinda funny but I would like to keep progressing. Anyway around this? The thing kicks my ass.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The only enemies that probably gank people in Forbidden Woods are those fucking aliens. Did it look like an alien or was it a snake??

edit: If anyone needs help with a playthrough, PSN me Kuriin ...

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The only enemies that probably gank people in Forbidden Woods are those fucking aliens. Did it look like an alien or was it a snake??

edit: If anyone needs help with a playthrough, PSN me Kuriin ...
It must have been a player then and I need to find and kill the Bell Maiden. But after I was killed, it kept staying in the same spot. Over and over. Same player.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
It was a whistle of some sort. Never saw him before until now. So I ended up running to the elevator and he dropped down and died.
smile.png
lol. I cheese balled it. He must be new?

Edit: was this. Was an npc that showed up right at the torch light of forbidden woods.
http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Madaras+Whistle

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Still stuck on the last boss. I seem to drop my spaghetti a lot with this guy. Granted, I haven't put in some serious attempts the past couple days, he still bends me over and goes in with no lube

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I had an unnecessary amount of trouble with the last boss because I wasnt a "parry person" when I played.

Ultimately I became such a professional at dodging him that on my last attempt he barely touched me and I yoloswagged him to death

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You have to become one with the dodging.

I think I put in an honest 60 attempts, maybe even more.

I'm a souls veteran and never have I struggled with a boss like I struggled with Gehrman. I think you're talking about Gehrman and not the last boss of the DLC.

That boss made me question every choice I had ever made. I farmed for bolt and fire paper and blood vials so damn much because of him. When I finally beat him my wife's entire family was over and wanted to eat dinner, but I told them "give me one second"

I beat him like a fucking champ.

All I can say was I learned his moveset inside and out, and I definitely over-extended myself when I went in for attacks. I had to play super aggressive to kill him.

Fuck that boss.

That's what I get for not learning how to parry with a gun.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You should definitely get the DLC but he's talking about the Gehrman fight.

But the DLC is like apparently hard as balls, and we all know how much you like hard balls.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Bah, Gehrman was no problem. If you can do Ebrietas or Fire Dog, anyone can do Gehrman!

and hard balls are good...mm.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah well Kuriin (IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME) I struggled with that crippled ol' cranky fuck bag. Ebrietas I one-shotted too!

I never did chalice dungeons, so I can't confirm if I could kill Fire Puppy. Gehrman just was crazy if you didn't parry.

Just one of those bosses you get stuck on.. can't explain it. No boss in Dark Souls 1, 2, Bloodborne, or Demon Souls gave me as much trouble as him.