Bloodborne

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Anyone tried this out yet? Im dling it, but its been so long since I played Im not sure if I want to roll a new character or try to jump right in.
Same boat here
frown.png
I have not played or finished but killed a lot of the bosses so far.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I NG'ed and tried to speedrun through parts of the game, so I'm in some bastardized state with no idea where I left off 7 months ago. Not really sure what I want to do.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I restarted from scratch. Took me a while to get my souls game reflex back. I died so many time in the sewer part trying to get the hunter set there. I'm fine now. I just beated Vicar Amelia and got the DLC item. I'm just not sure I wanna head there at level 20-23.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I went in with my old character and checked it out. Took me a bit to find the spot to enter the area.

It's interesting looking, and a little challenging once you dig in a bit. I got to the 1st boss and ran past him and kept exploring, but didn't really do much of substance otherwise yet.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I will be poopsocking it boys. My weekend started today. First boss down (amazing music, creepy as fuck, really fun fight, took a few tries). The next area is pretty cool. Can't wait to get to the clocktower tho. Also I've gotten like 4 or 5 new weapons just out of the first area alone. Doing it in NG++

First boss music. Obviously spoils the boss

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
If you hated the AI controlled hunters in the game, you are going to strongly dislike this DLC, ESPECIALLY once you start fighting the ones that are beastmode

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
yeah i'm just watching twitch for the DLC, doesn't look like i'd enjoy it at all

if you traded your bloodborne away you can rebuy it this weekend for $20 from amazon and $16 from best buy
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bloodbor...&skuId=7314019

the DLC is digital only in USA, a GOTY is coming out in europe with game+DLC on disc but nothing for US it seems
Was holding off on this, because of the GotY edition, but US isn't getting anything? That's wrong!

Column_sl

shitlord
Nah, nothing would be under Dark Souls 2 for me ever.

I actually thought BloodBorne was a really good game, but wasn't as good to me as Dark Souls.

I only had Demon Souls edging Bloodborne out by a bit, but with the new DLC there is no doubt that BloodBorne is the superior game now.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah it was teased on Twitter but it's just a rumor for now.

God I would ejaculate in my pants.

I heard that they can't re-release it because it was published by someone else?