Bloodborne

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Father, Cleric, BSB, Vicar, Witch's, and now Shadows dead and Eileen is still playing hide and seek - I went to Tomb of Odeon, ive gone to her original spot, and ive run all around the Cathedral and shes no where.

That aside has anyone found anything decent in chalice dungeons?

nuday

Golden Squire
Father, Cleric, BSB, Vicar, Witch's, and now Shadows dead and Eileen is still playing hide and seek - I went to Tomb of Odeon, ive gone to her original spot, and ive run all around the Cathedral and shes no where.

That aside has anyone found anything decent in chalice dungeons?
Have you checked directly outside of the cathedral lantern? Straight through the door in front of it, she's on the left right next to the door. I missed her the first time and she spawned there, so I'm not sure if she moves there eventually anyway.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm holding off until the 1st patch in hopes they clean up some of the chalice stuff. Maybe this week will try to do the speed run w/ dupe and pickup any easy trophies I missed or just to see what content maybe was skipped. Like the Elia and other hunter faction stuff.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Have you checked directly outside of the cathedral lantern? Straight through the door in front of it, she's on the left right next to the door. I missed her the first time and she spawned there, so I'm not sure if she moves there eventually anyway.
Yep ive checked everywhere, shes just gone.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I just bought the holy sword for 20k or whatever it is. Haven't bought that key yet, so it opens that huge locked gate by the giants? Maybe I'll head there. Gonna try Paarl a few more times yet, and I need to figure out what to do with the crying nun as well.

I've probably missed so many important NPCs by now, but meh, I'll find them all on ng+ i suppose.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Can someone put together a faq regarding chalice dungeons......heard there were codes to enter specific ones and such. No clue how it all works

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow, had been missing witches (I overlooked the bridge) - how is that a boss fight... what a joke, I think I used 1 blood to recover HP the whole fight.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I have the holy sword +4 and my saw at +3 and for some reason the sword isn't hitting as hard as the saw. Str is 24 and skill is only at 12. Am I missing something? The attack on the sword is 20 something points higher but hits like a wet noodle compared to the saw
frown.png

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
So I have the holy sword +4 and my saw at +3 and for some reason the sword isn't hitting as hard as the saw. Str is 24 and skill is only at 12. Am I missing something? The attack on the sword is 20 something points higher but hits like a wet noodle compared to the saw
frown.png
The sword will scale better the more you level it up. I think its B B and B at +9. I put points into STR until it only gave me a 1 damage upgrade, then I started putting points into skill where it would be 3+

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I killed BSB and got the Holy Blade too. Then I got one shot by a guy who teleported me into a world with a bunch of guys who one shot me... Found a lantern to get out after getting one shot by a Boar and one shot by a boss.

Oh and I have no idea who the fuck Eileen is but based on the number of topics concerning her I'm guessing she's the Bloodborne equivalent of Jesus?

Overall it's a good game but extremely frustrating. I'm still not really sure what's going on. All I know s that I'm a Hunter and I'm killing beasts and other Hunters for reasons I guess.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The game is intentionally obtuse as to story. Miyazaki (lead designer for the three A team souls games) says that what he is going for is the same feeling/effect that he experiences when reading Western fantasy literature, which is to say, he doesn't have all those cultural contexts to fully grasp all the points, so things seem alien to him, and that's what he wants with the stories of these games. He wants you to fill in the gaps, essentially.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
These chalice dungeon bosses are no joke. I finally beat the last 2 I needed. I'll get the platinum trophy once I do finish this clear. Weeeeeeeee! ^_^

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I didn't know anything about Eileen so she died against the first hunter I found her fighting. Apparently I'm gonna miss out on some stuff but the blade of mercy is neat.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I didn't know anything about Eileen so she died against the first hunter I found her fighting. Apparently I'm gonna miss out on some stuff but the blade of mercy is neat.
Oh so that's who was fighting with that hunter where the Father dude was at after I killed him.

Yeah she got wrecked by him because I thought they'd both attack me if I got close.

My bad.