Bloodborne

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I found Shadows to be easy as fuck guess I got lucky. I uploaded a video via ps share only reason theres fog in the beginning is I used a mark of hunter when I first encountered em as I had like 25k echoes. Now Darkbeast raped me like 7 or 8 times before I took him down. Its amazing how ppl have trouble on different bosses depending on weapon and playstyle.

Bloodborne? TBY vs Shadows:BloodborneT TBY vs Shadows - YouTube

no clue how to add links on my phone

Faize_sl

shitlord
kinda curious as to what levels you guys are finishing the game at, i finished at i think 84ish having killed everything including the "secret" boss

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Beat Shadow today(took me 5 attempts) and Rom(one shotted). Basically with Shadow I finally settled on getting rid of the caster first and kiting the other two around the giant tombstone. After that guy goes down the fight become more manageable.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just realized I had to loop back for Amygdala right before Mergo's Nurse, had missed him - holy shit those brains WTF... I get the whole sneak up on them thing, but christ...

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Just use frenzy resist rune and gear, and then sedatives. There aren't enough of them that you should run out

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I know I'm super behind but finally got to play for like the third time ever. Got up to BSB unexpectedly. Only had like 3 antidotes and 5 potions. Boss never hit me but phase 3 is really fucking gay when that's all you have.

@Kuriin, I would imagine every enemy is parryable, just some are tougher than others.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Curious if anyone knows who to send to whom in game for "safety" you know, those people in doors and windows that ask you where to go? Who should you send to Clinic and who should you send to Cathedral?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Curious if anyone knows who to send to whom in game for "safety" you know, those people in doors and windows that ask you where to go? Who should you send to Clinic and who should you send to Cathedral?
From what I can tell it's not that important, the one you need to send somewhere is the prostitute, for end game reasons related to three items you need to access the special final boss

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Send the beggar guy to clinic, everyone else to chapel. The beggar kills everyone in the chapel

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I have not run across the begger yet, how will i know it's him? (just killed BSB last night and moved onto next area from the chapel torch)

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Send the beggar guy to clinic, everyone else to chapel. The beggar kills everyone in the chapel
Never found the begger so didn't know that.

Besides the old lady and the prostitute I haven't found anyone to send either place, and I killed iosofka on accident. Oops.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Never found the begger so didn't know that.

Besides the old lady and the prostitute I haven't found anyone to send either place, and I killed iosofka on accident. Oops.
There is a guy across from Arianna. I talked to him a couple times and got an option to send him somewhere. Chose Iosefka's and he went to the chapel

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Thank you. I didn't know if you could or could not counter on very large enemies. Good to know, though.
I'm not very far but I've been able to counter almost everything, including each boss. Timing is very specific, much like parrying was in dark souls (although, I feel it is a little more leeway in this game than Dark Souls).

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Yeah, I had problems parrying in Demon's Souls (never played Dark Souls) and found countering in this game was easy. Good to know about the bosses as I've just been molotoving them down, haha.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
When Guy goes stagger immune, is he also parry immune? I only had time to try him a couple of times before sleep took priority.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I have not run across the begger yet, how will i know it's him? (just killed BSB last night and moved onto next area from the chapel torch)
I guess he's not really a beggar, he's just wrapped in rags. You find him around the witch area I think.

If you send him to chapel he will slowly kill everyone there (maybe not the whore, not sure on her). If you attack him he transforms into a big wolf beast that you have to kill.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
In the weeks leading up to the release of a souls game I always tell myself that I'm going to finish it completely blind to outside help. Not read the forums or not look up any kind of online help or information. Invariably that lasts about a day or less before I break down.