Bloodborne

Finally got some time to play. Found out about Mergo's Loft pig farming. Have a million echoes to spend. How should I proceed? (DLC gattlin gun hunter and the beasthunter saif guy are pretty tough thus far)

Level 102, vit:41; end:25; str:36; ski:25; bld:10; arc: 15.

Dont knock my noob build, had no idea wtf I was doing until halfway thru NG. Use Tonitris +10 atm and still in NG, right at Gehrman.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
If you're interesting in farming for echoes, go to Isz Chalice...you will see a ton of the little blue guys. Each one drops a shit ton. Or you can go to Lower Pthumeru Depths (or is it Central?) and you will find an area where you can farm the sinister spiders over and over. Lots and lots.

Doing lower ptherumu root right now I think. At undead giant with the cannon, when you gonna carry me bro?

Cannon giant is much easier than the first one I met, damn.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Finally got the Platinum last night. Headless Bloodletting Beast was a huge pain in the ass until I figured out to stay near his feet. This game is worth the price of the PS4 alone. Definitely the best game I've played in a very long time. Now for the DLC!

Needless

Toe Sucker
DLC is pretty sick, i still haven't finished the last boss yet
frown.png
I was dying to his 2nd phase so i just kinda stopped playing to play FFX HD lol

Time to finish him!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have only Orphan and I guess the final boss left. I'm on NG+. I just died like 3 times in the fishing village. I think I drank too much tonight to keep playing...

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I have only Orphan and I guess the final boss left. I'm on NG+. I just died like 3 times in the fishing village. I think I drank too much tonight to keep playing...
Orphan is the final boss, noob.

What were your thoughts on the Ludwig fight? In particular, the music.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Orphan of Kos is officially the final boss of the DLC, but, I think a lot of people consider Laurence to be the final boss.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Not sure why they would, you technically defeat the nightmare after killing orphan. That pretty much signified to me that he was intended to be the last boss since kos is already dead