Bloodshot (2020)

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I didn’t read this comic as a kid but always loved their cover art. Is this movie going to completely suck? It being PG-13 kind of says it will given the content of it.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Chalk this up to trailers that suck...because I feel like I know the plot of the entire movie, including the 'twists' after watching it.

Fuck whoever made this trailer.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I loved this movie the first time.....when it was called Universal Soldier.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Vin also did this movie with A Man Apart (which was basically a Punisher knockoff). This is the same thing combined with Universal Soldier.

I’m definitely in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

I don't remember a single thing about last witch hunter, but remember thinking it was ok. really would like to see the final riddick though

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I don't remember a single thing about last witch hunter, but remember thinking it was ok. really would like to see the final riddick though

Watched it the other night and it wasn’t bad. Final fight was a little underwhelming but it had a decent premise. And Ygritte was fine as hell.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you've seen a Vin Diesel movie, you basically know what kind of movie you're getting into. And yes, the trailers completely spoiled the plot... It's not a bad idea for a story but the trailer just gives you an outline for what your about to watch... I don't know why they do that

spronk

FPS noob
awesome, only movie i skipped going to theaters. gonna buy it to support my fellow nerd Vin Diesel

$20 at amazon, fandangonow, vudu, iTunes, etc doesn't sadly seem to be movie anywhere

If you've been ordering a few things amazon you can delay your delivery using No Rush and they are giving $3 credit per order, you can only use that credit on digital amazon shit. This movie works great for that.
www.amazon.com/Bloodshot-Vin-Diesel/dp/B085P1MQQK

Maul

Dental Dammer
Thought it was ok till the end action after he visits his ex wife, supposed to be London but all the vehicles are wrong, license plates dont match, accents are retardedly bad, architecture looks Eastern European or some shit.

I'd still let Vin bang me though, love that big fucking nerd.

• 1Salty

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, picked it up too because I'd love to see a Valiant CU of some form w/ XO, Ninjak and Armorines, even though I couldn't tell you much about those books now...

Was about as good as I expected, sure would have been nice if the trailers skipped the twist and stuff and kept it simple.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, i really liked the movie but the trailer spoiling the major twist was fucking retarded.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That’s why I drink heavily. Memory only works well enough to say “Hey, I remember seeing something about that, think it looked alright.” Then the whole thing is new!