Bloody Hell (2020)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Bloody Hell (2020)

Genre: Horror, Comedy

Director: Alister Grierson

Cast: Ben O'Toole, Meg Fraser, Caroline Craig, Matthew Sunderland, Travis Jeffery, Jack Finsterer, David Hill, Joshua Brennan, Ashlee Lollback, Sophia Emberson-Bain, Ryan Tarran, Scott George, Daniel Weaver, Brad McMurray, Sean Lynch, Sisi Stringer

Release: 2020-09-09

Runtime: 94

Plot: A man with a mysterious past flees the country to escape his own personal hell... only to arrive somewhere much worse. In an effort to survive this new horror, he turns to his personified conscience.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

God damn I enjoyed this movie. It isn't breaking any new ground or anything, but they did lie about one pretty big thing in the trailer that is pretty shocking when you see it in the movie, and I really liked that they did that. In a time when they spoil the fuck out of everything in trailers, it was pretty refreshing. The main character was pretty great too, I liked him a lot in this role.

No boobs is about my only complaint. It was no longer than it needed to be, got to the point pretty quickly, and didn't fuck around a lot. Perfect 90 minutes of entertainment I felt.

7/10 for me.

EDIT: I take it back, they didn't lie, it just went so fast that I didn't notice it the first time I watched it. Too bad. Don't watch the trailer too closely!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

ooh, what is this lie? is it, he's not actually crazy/hallucinating, he actually has a twin brother?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
This movie was a lot of fun, thanks for the posting about it or I probably would have never heard of it. Reminded me of Tucker and Dale vs. Evil. I wish we had more movies like this.

I did not watch the trailer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
ooh, what is this lie? is it, he's not actually crazy/hallucinating, he actually has a twin brother?
It isn't anything that dramatic. I just failed to notice one thing in the trailer (it was shown for maybe a second at most), so when it was shown in the movie for longer, it was a pretty big shock for me. It is not any type of "gotcha" or Shamalamadingdong-esque twist though, just a "holy fuck, I can't believe they did that so early in the movie."

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This movie was a lot of fun, thanks for the posting about it or I probably would have never heard of it. Reminded me of Tucker and Dale vs. Evil. I wish we had more movies like this.

I did not watch the trailer.
This review had me excited to watch this movie. But it was boring as shit and nothing happens until the last 3 minutes. 1/10 for me.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed this. Was like 6.5 out of 10. Maybe a bit higher. Movie is a slow burn.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This was like Crank and Evil dead had some kind of weird mutated Finnish lovechild.

It's fuckin great.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database