Blue Beetle (2023)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
brazilian snacks seem pretty lame, no wonder most of the chicks are skinny

she's pretty hot though so who cares
She's got those orgasm eye rolls down pat. I dont disagree though, South American women in their prime are fucking smoke shows.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She's got those orgasm eye rolls down pat. I dont disagree though, South American women in their prime are fucking smoke shows.
most of those white brazil girls are portuguese, italian or spanish descent. i went to a high school in a brazilian/portuguese neighborhood. all the girls were skinny and hot.

Goatface

1692212066997.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Seen no ads for this and only seeing online stuff today... 2 days from release...

I don't think the new DC regime are supporting this and are saving on advertising costs.

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seen no ads for this and only seeing online stuff today... 2 days from release...

I don't think thr nee DC regime are supporting this and are saving on advertising costs.
Its supposedly being advertised heavily on entertainment avenues for minorities. I overheard some black people talking about it yesterday and they didnt exactly look like comic book nerds, so that sounds about right. I like Xolo, and even though theyre bringing up the Hispanic shit pretty hard - I really dont care. But on that same note, I really dont care to see this in theatre either. Besides, why would the marketing algorithms advertise a strong, straight, minority action figure to a confused white british transvestite?

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Its supposedly being advertised heavily on entertainment avenues for minorities. I overheard some black people talking about it yesterday and they didnt exactly look like comic book nerds, so that sounds about right. I like Xolo, and even though theyre bringing up the Hispanic shit pretty hard - I really dont care. But on that same note, I really dont care to see this in theatre either. Besides, why would the marketing algorithms advertise a strong, straight, minority action figure to a confused white british transvestite?

We saw the most advertisements for it during Peacock or something commercials. Almost every break was a Blue Beetle preview that we couldn't fast forward through.

Juvarisx

Florida
Yea apparently its fun, but its such an unknown property that people just dont care. But yea there really isn't advertising, there is some push in Spanish but even then its not what a $130 million should have.

Only Aquaman left, I am expecting a shitshow from it, and Blue Beetle / Gunn's Suicide Squad / Peacemaker might be the most liked, which is damning of Snyderverse.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
With how many times Aquaman 2 has been has been pushed back, I expect it to be WW1984 level bad.

Blue Beetle will probably be as good as Shazam 2.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
With how many times Aquaman 2 has been has been pushed back, I expect it to be WW1984 level bad.

Blue Beetle will probably be as good as Shazam 2.
The media is spinning its failure as a positive already so they can squeeze a few more asses in seats before Sunday. It's exceeded expectations at the box office!

bigolas

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didn't even know this movie existed 5 minutes before I watched it because I had 2 hours to kill so I didn't know about the hispanic cast. I get that every superhero movie has the same ingredients but a few scenes were ridiculous. Laughed twice thanks to the uncle. The hero's sister is insufferable. Like other woke shows, the writers only care about getting their ideas across so they kept reminding us every minute that the characters are poor illegal immigrants who love their family and they managed to make an ICE raid-like scene to garner sympathy. The evil racist character is white and the only other white person in the movie is also racist. The bad latino characters are redeemed by the end. 5/10 for the entertainment, could've been 7 without the ideology ruining it. Disappointing for a DC movie.

• 3Like
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Inque

FunEmployed
Sounds like the same thing they did with Rise of the Beasts, except replace Mexican with Black.

• 1Like

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
I didn't even know this movie existed 5 minutes before I watched it because I had 2 hours to kill so I didn't know about the hispanic cast. I get that every superhero movie has the same ingredients but a few scenes were ridiculous. Laughed twice thanks to the uncle. The hero's sister is insufferable. Like other woke shows, the writers only care about getting their ideas across so they kept reminding us every minute that the characters are poor illegal immigrants who love their family and they managed to make an ICE raid-like scene to garner sympathy. The evil racist character is white and the only other white person in the movie is also racist. The bad latino characters are redeemed by the end. 5/10 for the entertainment, could've been 7 without the ideology ruining it. Disappointing for a DC movie.
Well my interest was piqued in the premise and I love me some Cobra Kai, but fuck this race bait "whitey bad" bs, another easy pass for me!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hah. They were bragging about a possible 30 million dollar opening. That would still be horrible, but they couldn't even do that. At least they didn't spend a lot on this one and they barely marketed it. So maybe 200m production and marketing and so they only need 187 million more net to break even.

Gunn was smart to refuse reshoots for it.