Boardwalk Empire

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This can only be explained by you living in Minnesota too long. I hope I never grow to prefer frumpy over hot.
Nah, I just hate Gillian...I've never liked her. I at least liked Margaret at one point.

Also ever since Eli redeemed himself I've really liked his character. I hope he is the one to catch on to the agent and I hope he caught something with the initials.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also ever since Eli redeemed himself I've really liked his character. I hope he is the one to catch on to the agent and I hope he caught something with the initials.
Eli has great character development and the actor totally nailed it. This guy went from Atlantic City's sheriff to backstabbing brother, convicted felon and he's now a criminal organization underboss.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dem titties, shes fuckin hot
Yeah, she's a very beautiful woman(the singer). She might be the best looking one of all so far.

I just realized the other day when I was watching Rounders that Gillian was Matt Damon's GF in that movie.

iannis

Musty Nester
They're losing me with the Libyan brothers. The "twist" with the singer lady was... not good. As soon as she told that story I was like "Oh, I bet it's Dr. Narcisse".

Rothstein outta nowhere made me laugh, but Eli didn't beat that boy anywhere near hard enough to be considered Irish.

Edit:
It would seem so. Chalky is gonna get randomly shot in the face by a kid again.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
minus the Chicago stuff, this episode was dog shit.
I wonder what will unfold from Arnold meeting Margaret. I like the story line with Willy too. They need to stop fucking around with the Onyx club bullshit though. Not as entertaining. Valentin staging this coup is OK, but it's moving along a bit slowly. I wonder how Nucky's going to react. He and Chalky go way back.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
The scene with Capone talking to Torio at the beginning was some serious acting from Stephen Graham. He is getting better and better at that part.

When this show ends (it should never end) the last scene should just be Capone sitting there alone with his empire all around him. Then they start a show watching Capone rise to power.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
The scene with Capone talking to Torio at the beginning was some serious acting from Stephen Graham. He is getting better and better at that part.

When this show ends (it should never end) the last scene should just be Capone sitting there alone with his empire all around him. Then they start a show watching Capone rise to power.
Time skip till he's like 35 and have him going batshit from the syphilis.

spronk

FPS noob
OMARS CUMING, YO hahaha

dr narcisse is a fucked up dude, he chokes a bitch and gets her daughter to become his ... slave? that was some weird creepy shit, but yeah that chick is hot and doesn't look black at all. everyones got jungle fever for her.

weird that hoover is gonna go after organized crime in the show, I think IRL he didn't for another few decades? I'm guessing some shit will go down to make him refocus on commies and libyans. Also I'm pretty sure Eli's kid is not gonna become Eddie 2.0, unless you mean he's gonna die in the season finale

season is definitely building up a tone, redemption/starting over but the tragic consequences of what the alcoholic dad said : I am what I am, who else can I be? Also I was right about the hankie, it said JTM which is the parent company of Piggly Wiggly. Nucky and Eli both think of it as JMT though so dunno, still a weird connection.

iannis

Musty Nester
I think Johhny Knoxville might tank Hoover intentionally out of spite -- since hoover only made that speech for political brownie points, and that's the "reason" that Hoover never fucked with organized crime. Mr. Means might even be grooming him for exactly that.

I did think it was kinda funny when Knox told him that he was the only thing standing between means and a jail cell. I could hear means thinking, "yeah kid, that's totally what you are."

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Also I'm pretty sure Eli's kid is not gonna become Eddie 2.0, unless you mean he's gonna die in the season finale
Why not? Nucky is always getting pissed at the new assistant and Eli's son wants to work for Nucky. It's a win/win for both.

Also remember him driving around Eli in the first episode of the season.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think Johhny Knoxville might tank Hoover intentionally out of spite -- since hoover only made that speech for political brownie points, and that's the "reason" that Hoover never fucked with organized crime. Mr. Means might even be grooming him for exactly that.

I did think it was kinda funny when Knox told him that he was the only thing standing between means and a jail cell. I could hear means thinking, "yeah kid, that's totally what you are."
He's definitely going to tank it now. He doesn't give two shits that what Nucky and co are doing is illegal. He just wants to the brownie points of busting the entire operation. The scene with Means was pretty telling as he is there drinking booze while trying to bust people for the basically very same thing.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Fucking Chalky. This is what happens when you put the pussy on a pedestal.

No way Eli's son becomes the new Eddie. For one thing, Eli would shit, and for another, both of them would find that position demeaning for someone they are related to, I would think. But they are playing up how incompetent his current assistant is, and it IS a good way to learn the business, I guess. I just can't imagine Nucky being like "Great you dropped out of school and want to learn the family business. Now go get your fuckin shinebox."

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I'd rather watch Harrow whittle a stick to a point than watch Gillian bs continue. She better open Office Space dudes throat with a razor or something to justify her still being around.

Edit: I didn't get Dr Blackdudes whole play till like halfway through the church meeting. That American Inventor plays the long game.