Bodhy for Asshat 2022

iabs

Lord Nagafen Raider
Agreed. Normal, well-adjusted adults don't fly into spittle-flecked vitriolic tirades at the mere sign of disagreement. I had my suspicions this was just another hate-filled safe space for miserable sociopaths, they're getting repeated confirmation by the day. I'm really just here to casually shoot the shit for a bit.

And yeah, I still know next to nothing about the forum. I'm just commenting on issues that interest me like Covid. Links to some good threads or discussions I might not be aware of would be much appreciated.

Just ignore ExPatriot btw. He's a non-lifting fraud who bizarrely, seems to exist on a bodybuilding forum just play Gossip Girl like a prepubescent girl, despite having never gone near a weight in his life. Also very creepily stores posts and info about other posters on a file on his computer. Probably fairly well advanced along the spectrum or otherwise a total sociopath.
Bud, you smear shit on walls.

/discussion.

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Agreed. Normal, well-adjusted adults don't fly into spittle-flecked vitriolic tirades at the mere sign of disagreement. I had my suspicions this was just another hate-filled safe space for miserable sociopaths, they're getting repeated confirmation by the day. I'm really just here to casually shoot the shit for a bit.

And yeah, I still know next to nothing about the forum. I'm just commenting on issues that interest me like Covid. Links to some good threads or discussions I might not be aware of would be much appreciated.

Just ignore ExPatriot btw. He's a non-lifting fraud who bizarrely, seems to exist on a bodybuilding forum just play Gossip Girl like a prepubescent girl, despite having never gone near a weight in his life. Also very creepily stores posts and info about other posters on a file on his computer. Probably fairly well advanced along the spectrum or otherwise a total sociopath.
you ever going to answer my question in the covid thread?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I hate to tell you this but while this community isn't, in my opinion, sociopathic or cool with people who are... being at least somewhat on the spectrum is practically a requirement. We're pretty much destroying the statistical averages on rates of stuff like stalkers, trannies, furries, and who knows what else. Being "normal" here isn't normal at all.

Enjoy your stay!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I hate to tell you this but while this community isn't, in my opinion, sociopathic or cool with people who are... being at least somewhat on the spectrum is practically a requirement. We're pretty much destroying the statistical averages on rates of stuff like stalkers, trannies, furries, and who knows what else. Being "normal" here isn't normal at all.

Enjoy your stay!
There's nothing wrong with being on the spectrum, but you should harness the positive elements of the condition (high intelligence, capacity for absorbing massive amounts of information). If you don't make an effort to minimize the negatives, such as below average social skills, anger and temper control, emotional IQ etc. it can tend to make a place unnnecessarily toxic.

Remember you're behind a keyboard, too. Even if you get angry there's no reason to have an outburst like the dynamic back and forth of real life convos. Just put off responding for a bit. Do you see me having angry outbursts?

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
choosing in your first act to parachute into the Coof thread and go 'trust the science' without reading the hundreds of pages that came before it is definitely deserving of a few kicks in the dick. Not even sure what you were trying to accomplish if you weren't ready to back up your..differently-informed opinion. If it was just the finite activity of posting an opinion that will go unchallenged (and unacknowledged) in the sea of like-minded individuals, just go post shit like that in the stacks on Reddit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

1658498530514.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Are you officially reneging on the $40 bet?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user