Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Hope they show the scene were Freddie forced his manager to get like 25 10 year old Brazilian boys to run a train on in rio for historical accuracy. Fucking degenerate
I'm going to need a source for that.

Also FFS why do we get the movie like 8 weeks later fucking fuck. Fuck. Gotdam.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Glancing at the poster in passing made me think they were rushing out another Super Trooper movie.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
There are people out there that, based purely on the trailer, are concerned this movie doesn't make him gay enough or play up his AIDS diagnosis enough.

spronk

FPS noob
There are people out there that, based purely on the trailer, are concerned this movie doesn't make him gay enough or play up his AIDS diagnosis enough.

rM9zAQV.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The damn director is openly bisexual and the internet is basing it's fears off of just the trailer.

Tho two of the remaining members of Queen had a pretty big say in the production of the film, and looking through older articles just now I see that they wanted the film to focus on the singer's music and public life (he never "officially" came out of the closet and only made a public statement about having AIDS the day before he died)

Even if the movie down plays his sexuality, it sounds like that's probably what Mercury would have wanted, so -- meh. I will watch it either way, and probably enjoy it more if there is no on camera anal sex.

Call me old fashioned if you must.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I bet there are last minute reshoots where they add 15 minutes of buttfucking.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player

I am not a Stern listener, but here is some insight as to what happened with the Sasha version of the movie.

• 1Like

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
Freddie was bi you fucking haters. No idea if the film will go into that though I would be amazed if it didn't.

Regardless of sexuality the dood had one of the best voices ever and I get great joy out of annoying my kids with their songs to this day.

I sing Good old fashin boy, somebody to love, this thing called love and many more. Mr Mercurys pass time of sticking meat up his bum bum and doin the fellation
does not interfere with me enjoying the awesome tunes. Favorite this week. Fairy Fellar !

Brando Brando :

e37.png

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage

I am not a Stern listener, but here is some insight as to what happened with the Sasha version of the movie.

It's funny that one of the band members wanted Freddie to die in the middle of the movie and have the second half be about Queen carrying on without him. Freddie Mercury is probably the most iconic and irreplaceable front man of all time. Who gives a shit about Queen without Freddie?

• 10Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That dude looks a lot like Brian May. Good casting based on the look there.

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
It's funny that one of the band members wanted Freddie to die in the middle of the movie and have the second half be about Queen carrying on without him. Freddie Mercury is probably the most iconic and irreplaceable front man of all time. Who gives a shit about Queen without Freddie?

I'v said it. SBC said it, and alot of ppl that are fans i'v talked to also says it. Who the fuck gives a shit about Queen after Farrokh Bulsara. Worlds first international Asian megarock star . Wild wild party beast. Some of his parties are legendary. Had sex with anything and everything. The voice and charisma of a god. Drugs, drama. talent.

Bryan May plays guitar with an english penny, wears clogs, build his guitar with his dad and has an P.hd (deprived of sex rock and drugs? ) not quite.

Roger Taylor. Good drummer (don't know or wanna know more) Dude looked like a lady

Deacon. Took the gentlemans route and left the band after Farrokh Bulsara died. Did the respectful thing. Cliche but there is alot of one for all and all for one in a tight band. Mad respect to Beacon on his decision. He said. OUr friend is gone. I don't want to milk this. The band was us 4, anything else is a sham. And never came back. Respect

I read alot of the gear page forum. These babyboomers over there complain about the must stupid thing. Wanna have a laf about rich lawyers playing 6 k guitars and 40 k amps. And all of this to play 12 bar blues. Khaki pants and an disturbing fanboyism on all made in the 60/70. Try to post a thread about the SKynard sucking or that hendrix was a sloppy hack. Get popcorn and enjoy the troll.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
His debauchery was legendary. This was one of the major rifts between Cohen and the Band regarding the films content. Cohen was interested in telling Freddies story. The band was interested in telling Queens.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If the movie isn't 6 hours long I will be disappointed.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
movie is getting destroyed in reviews, lotta 2/5's :(

still gonna see it next friday, hope its another case of critics being out of touch

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah looks like it was just not a great movie. Sad times =/ I really liked Queen. Largely because I was an 81' child and Highlander was my jam.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My whole family and my girlfriend are stoked to see it, so I'm going with them on Sunday. A bit concerned I'll be the party poopers who doesn't like it, but I'm just not that excited after reading bad reviews from many different walks...