Borderlands - The Pre-Sequel

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I agree she is a beast, aim bot for a special is what is meh.
Ah, it's not too exciting or interesting, sure - but it's powerful. Wife's starting hers as an alt now, got a feeling we'll be duoing Nisha's when she's done with the intro.

This is such a superficial "complaint," but I am bummed out by the intro song. Cage the Elephant and The Heavy were so perfect for those games.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Any feedback on Claptrap? He seems interesting but not sure if he's my style. I generally just play straight up soldier style classes in these games.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is such a superficial "complaint," but I am bummed out by the intro song. Cage the Elephant and The Heavy were so perfect for those games.
Worst intro song of the three by far - still ok though but the other two were amazing - got me into two bands I'd not heard of pretty heavily - this one I'm not even inspired to figure out who it is.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
BL2 definitely got me into The Heavy. I've seen them live twice since.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Steam keeps telling me the servers are too busy to handle my request when i click to finish my install....anyone know what gives?

Disp_sl

shitlord
Only 3 - 3 1/2 hours into the game so far, but there is way too much dialogue. Feels like every 3-5 minutes you're stopping for someone to give some speech to progress the story. Really fucks with the flow and I hope that changes soon. Zones feel like they're massive for no other reason than to be massive too. Lots of "get in your car driving through basically nothing to get to the next area and fight for 3 minutes".

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
im probably the only loser that is gonna be playing this on the 360, I don't console game so I don't buy new systems right away if ever, xbro was a gift.

but IF SO send me a PM im gonna redbox this bad boy and would love someone to play with that isn't random, I cant justify buying it for PC borderlands games are great but not for replay value.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Only 3 - 3 1/2 hours into the game so far, but there is way too much dialogue. Feels like every 3-5 minutes you're stopping for someone to give some speech to progress the story. Really fucks with the flow and I hope that changes soon. Zones feel like they're massive for no other reason than to be massive too.Lots of "get in your car driving through basically nothing to get to the next area and fight for 3 minutes".
That's been every BL game though.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Any feedback on Claptrap? He seems interesting but not sure if he's my style. I generally just play straight up soldier style classes in these games.
I'd say he's the closest to pure gun focus aside from Nisha. His ability is fun as shit too (though sometimes you get a melee one that kinda sucks).

That's been every BL game though.
This one feels worse because you're always backtracking to either turn in, or go back to a previous area because you hit a switch.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is there a reason Nisha's special has to wash out your screen?

Getting the "try hard" feeling in the humor department again.

Moebiwan

shitlord
Getting the "try hard" feeling in the humor department again.
This, although Jack's lines are solid so far to me (likely mostly due to Dameon Clarke's delivery). Having fun with the game so far though, even if none of the characters are really all that appealing to me. Seems like in BL1 and 2 specific characters were instantly interesting. Not so here but hopefully the more I play the better that'll get.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I do like that the Elpis characters have Aussie accents since the game was, ya know, made by Australians. Especially funny when Janey Springs is trying to communicate with you by adopting a southern accent so you can understand her.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm enjoying Wilhelm although he's kind of like the Demon Hunter in D3, without his pets (sentries) he's kinda weak.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Just picked this up about two hours ago. I went with Athena, since I haven't seen mention of anyone else playing her. So far so good, as I loved both previous BL games.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Much like myself everyone on my friends list on Steam is playing Claptrap... hah