Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The brothers just happening to be at the 7-11 when it was getting robbed and triggering this mess is epic. Pretty sure JHVH just laid the smack down from on high.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
This guy believes we faked going to the moon and no person can ever go through the Van Allen belt oh and he has a cure for cancer, the only thing that man is to be taken seriously about is just how fucking stupid he is.
This coming from the guy who claims to have proof that the events surrounding Roswell were a conspiracy. At least I remember reading this from you, maybe I'm mistaken. Kinda hilarious tho that you know the lies the government is capable of telling but believe just about every ounce of bullshit they shovel to you. You're such a fucking retard there needs to be a new word developed just for you.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So they are a private military company but it's not ok to call them military personnel? Rofl? Are you mentally fucking retarded? Seems a bit nit picky don't you think? Moving on...

Why the fuck is there a private military contract company at a mother fucking marathon? A group who's leader was killed earlier this very same year. Of all the photo's I've seen these guys are by far the most suspicious and have never even been so much as mentioned a single time on any main stream media outlet. Why the fuck is this? They are obviously trying to hide the fact that they were even there. The one guys back pack is an EXACT match to the one used in one of the bombs. How the fuck is this a conspiracy theory? Do you even know what the fuck the word theory means? Once there is evidence, it no longer is a conspiracy theory but an actual conspiracy.
Guess what, sherlock. I can go on their web site right now and buy a hat. Would that make me private military?

MaulNutz_sl

shitlord
This coming from the guy who claims to have proof that the events surrounding Roswell were a conspiracy. At least I remember reading this from you, maybe I'm mistaken. Kinda hilarious tho that you know the lies the government is capable of telling but believe just about every ounce of bullshit they shovel to you. You're such a fucking retard there needs to be a new word developed just for you.
You're right we should make a new wood for this. BurnemWizfyre is such a lumie!!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
No jack ass I have a story from someone who was there when it happened, how the fuck do I know my grandfather wasn't bullshitting his grandkid, I don't and have never said I have. I tell the story because I have evidence to back up that he was there and it's a cool fucking story. My only problem with Roswell is they claimed it was UFO then claimed it was a weather balloon, I find it hard to believe people in the Air Force could confuse a weather balloon with an alien space craft. That's it, the end.

Why aren't we dead, 2012 oooooooh scary, we're all going to die and shit.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
You fuckin idiots responding to Lumie and telling him to shut up and how stupid he is are the ones causing him to post. You are truly retarded.

New rule: If you respond to Lumie, everyone negs you. Go

Bane_sl

shitlord
The REAL victim in this tragedy.. Dzhokhar's new kitten. He's now homeless
frown.png

rrr_img_21770.jpg

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
You fuckin idiots responding to Lumie and telling him to shut up and how stupid he is are the ones causing him to post. You are truly retarded.

New rule: If you respond to Lumie, everyone negs you. Go
I think we can all get behind this.

khalid

Unelected Mod
That's a terrorist sympathizer, you are either with us or against us. That kitten is a terrorist supporter and needs to go down.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
So to get this back on track, what's this guys escape route? What's his best bet, or what would you do in his position.
I say he's in a safehouse chillin and watching TV. Been there all day. Probably took a few naps waiting for nightfall. He's probably got a ride out of town set up for around 8 when the streets are packed.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
So to get this back on track, what's this guys escape route? What's his best bet, or what would you do in his position.
It was a warmer day for April today. My bet would be, if he escaped, he did so by making his way to the Charles River. The river would be frigid but would make for a good escape. If he was a poor swimmer he'd likely drown.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I'm thinking Canada a flight to Mexico and then some where over seas, does Canada sexually molest you and have an over abundant amount of security at airports?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
The local press found the older brother's baby-mama in North Kingstown, Rhode Island. She is at her parents place and just handed a statment to the press outside saying that they're mourning the loss of her husband and father and to leave them alone. I imagine the cops harassed them already.