Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Cue 6 page semantics debate over what 'liberal' implies. Over/under on the number of times Hitler is cited as an example?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Are you fucking kidding me? Religious wars have killed more people than anything. Ever.
Not really, the communists and nazis really kicked ass in the 1900s, but it doesn't really matter. People kill each other. If they don't use religion, they use politics, nationalism, racism, or good old fashioned greed. Deep down it usually has more to do with power than any of that stuff though.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I was right on everything but the age.

American, Caucasian, religious, conservative. There's your whitehat
Look you dumb shit. They aren't/weren't conservatives, tea party members, american-born, right wingers, or Christians. Your agenda is blown. It is over. Keep on trying to convince people though that we are all blind and these guys were just your typical God loving right winger Americans.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
sigh, thread was cool, now the political idiots inc(granted there were a few throughout but they generally got ignored by updates).

btw the person who called 911 about their boat cover ripped open and blood trails(if true) should get a reward.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Cue 6 page semantics debate over what 'liberal' implies. Over/under on the number of times Hitler is cited as an example?
I don't have to use Hitler. Hitler isn't even the top 2 people who would pop into my head as good examples. Just do some research before you begin your typical "Atheist Rant on Religion". You are the one who declared yourself a Liberal, which I found amusing, seeing how some of the most liberal people in History, and leaders who would, under anyone's definition of the word, definitely be called Liberal, have murdered more innocent people then you can imagine.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Look you dumb shit. They aren't/weren't conservatives, tea party members, american-born, right wingers, or Christians. Your agenda is blown. It is over. Keep on trying to convince people though that we are all blind and these guys were just your typical God loving right winger Americans.
You don't seem to know much about Muslims if you think they aren't conservative.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It's pretty much an accepted fact that Arayser is a fucking idiot, so don't even bother.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The only difference between tea baggers and muslim terrorists is the flavor of the abrahamic faith they subscribe to. everything else is the same from patriarchial society to religious violence, marginalization of women, persecution of those who dont share their faith, the love of capital punishment, condemnation of birth control. i can literally go on forever.

these guys are emblematic of the typical conservatives.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't have to use Hitler. Hitler isn't even the top 2 people who would pop into my head as good examples. Just do some research before you begin your typical "Atheist Rant on Religion". You are the one who declared yourself a Liberal, which I found amusing, seeing how some of the most liberal people in History, and leaders who would, under anyone's definition of the word, definitely be called Liberal, have murdered more innocent people then you can imagine.
The problem is irrational, illogical, dogmatic, faith-based thinking. Religious thinking is just one form of this. There are others, including non-religious, "liberal" forms, and I'm more than happy to shit on them too. Where do you want me to start? Homeopathy?

We don'thaveto shit up this fine thread, bro.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Shush, I'm mocking Araysar.
Gotchya!

I just think it's so hilariously pathetic the shit that's spewing from his mouth because he feels so threatened that a muslim terrorist committed an act of terrorism, and that he is so one dimensional and short-sighted that he can't accept it without somehow attacking people who had absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Gotchya!

I just think it's so hilariously pathetic the shit that's spewing from his mouth because he feels so threatened that a muslim terrorist committed an act of terrorism, and that he is so one dimensional and short-sighted that he can't accept it without somehow attacking people who had absolutely nothing to do with any of this.
He blamed the wrong people, but his description of them fits just the same.