Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
and republican tards on FoH reposting them saying they look guilty as hell.

hey, i stumbled onto another fine example of right wing never attacking innocent civilians

this is from the 2010 martin luther king march in Oregon

http://www.salon.com/2011/02/19/spokane_mlk_bomb/

sounds familiar? looks like the righties have been taking down a lot of notes on Stormfront.
Sounds just like trying to pin Jared Lee Loughner as a right-winger, but he was a madman. Tap those brakes a little and wait to see what facts come forth.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
Sounds just like trying to pin Jared Lee Loughner as a right-winger, but he was a madman. Tap those brakes a little and wait to see what facts come forth.
the only reason people thought that is because he attacked a Democratic congresswoman.

This time, there's a lot more facts here pointing to the right wing. The timing, the location, the mode, etc. There's literally nothing here pointing to any other faction whether its islam, bill ayers coming out of retirement or greenpeace.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
the only reason people thought that is because he attacked a Democratic congresswoman.

This time, there's a lot more facts here pointing to the right wing. The timing, the location, the mode, etc. There's literally nothing here pointing to any other faction whether its islam, bill ayers coming out of retirement or greenpeace.
The timing? It was also the birthday of Kim Il Sung and N. Korea is currently angry at us ... it could have been a test by one of their sleeper cells. You can't just take a random date and just because something else happened that day in the past assume that's why it happened. That makes you look like a whackjob conspiracy theorist.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Tap those brakes bro, you're suffering from confirmation bias. Whether the person responsible for it has an agenda that meets your hopes has no bearing on the fact that you're assuming harder than you should.

Dunhill

N00b
and republican tards on FoH reposting them saying they look guilty as hell.
You need to take care of that paranoia of yours. It's going to eat you up inside. I'm not even American and don't give two shits about right/left wing US politics. You're all far right wing nuts as far as I'm concerned.

I do think those three darkies look totally guilty though. They look exactly how I imagine terrorists look like.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Your personal bias is driving your thought processes. There is tons of circumstantial evidence pointing at every type of suspect, even aliens with big tits.

Loser Araysar

<Screenshotted>
The timing? It was also the birthday of Kim Il Sung and N. Korea is currently angry at us ... it could have been a test by one of their sleeper cells. You can't just take a random date and just because something else happened that day in the past assume that's why it happened. That makes you look like a whackjob conspiracy theorist.
Happened 2 days prior to the anniversary of OKC bombing, which by itself was done on the anniversary of the Waco siege.

But I bet that's just a coincidence.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
With all the available evidence and pic's / videos I'm surprised they haven't named a suspect yet. Leads me to believe this goes further than a lone nut job.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Happened 2 days prior to the anniversary of OKC bombing, which by itself was done on the anniversary of the Waco siege.

But I bet that's just a coincidence.
Like I said, N. Korea is actively talking about sending nuclear missiles at us ..... I guess that's coincidence then that the birthday of their supreme leader they do a small backpack test so they can see response times.

I don't believe a word I just said but you can make reasons up all day long, doesn't make them a slam dunk.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
All I can think of when I see these "where's Waldos backpack images" is the solo Washington dc sniper who drove a white truck.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The likely scenario is right wing fucktards, but its far from the only possible or even probable scenario. The board only needs one Lumie.

Caliane

With all the available evidence and pic's / videos I'm surprised they haven't named a suspect yet. Leads me to believe this goes further than a lone nut job.
at least 2, possibly 4 devices? Almost certainly NOT 1 guy.

Loser Araysar

<Screenshotted>
Islamic terror groups typically claim responsibility for their attacks when they succeed, they are proud of them.

I don't recall the last time any right wing groups claimed responsibility for their bombings. Certainly wasnt any of the known ones like Rudolph, McVeigh, etc. They slink bank into the crowd to bomb another day.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
While I don't have any evidence to back it up, I gotta admit that the first thing that came to mind just after it happened was 'right wing nutjob.' I'm not going to break it down fact by fact, but it doesn't have that middle eastern radical feel to it, imo, especially in light of the current political climate over there in the states.

And yeah, I'd think if it was AQ or some other ME group, they'd be gloating over having struck back at the imperialist pigs by now.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Outside of Irish terrorist groups, you are mostly correct.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Honestly this is a shitty week to be out in public. All kinds of reasons for groups to attack us this week. Granted most are domestic.
We had our pick of crazies.

Israel's 65th birthday happened to coincide with the Boston Marathon
Tax Day
Waco's anniversary was this week
Oklahoma city bombing was planned for waco's anniversary

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If an organized group were behind this then they probably would have claimed responsibility. But the last few years Al Qaeda has been actively recruiting and "Inspiring" soloists who act on their own without direction from the larger organization.

So a Al Qaeda sympathizer could be responsible and not have any direct ties back to them. A soloist might not claim responsibility because they fear it could be traced. It is just as probable as the "right wing nutjob" theory and has as much evidence pointing in that direction.

So claiming one side or the other only shows your personal bias.

I think the only thing we can be sure of is that if you had a back pack at the event then you will be getting a visit from the feds.