Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They also reported that these guys did not in fact rob a 7-11 last night, but did get gas, and that's where some of the pictures were coming from.

Not sure if that was posted already or not...

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Anyone who robs a gas station is an idiot, I constantly hear about gas station robberies and it's quite possibly the stupidest place to rob. They have no money, the safe is on a timed lock and they probably have more money in change than cash. You can quite literally steal more gas than you could ever hope to steal in cash, hell you can get more from a fucking Whataburger seriously we had hundreds/thousands of dollars in a fucking tin box below the cash register locked with a 1/10th of an inch thick lock that you wouldn't even have to break because you could crush the box open with one hand.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Heh the entire time I listened to her after she kept saying it was a set up I couldn't help but think "Your kids aren't Lee Harvey Oswald, they were throwing bombs at police cars during a chase".

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Wonder if I can get my internets back up, seeing as the dipshit who argued with me that this wasn't an act of terror at the start of this was dead wrong.

Still waiting for the connection to be made between the Saudi national who may/may not be deported and these two main suspects. I know that is too much of a "conspiracy theory" for most on this site. Lets see how it unfolds between now and Tuesday though. Either it will be swept under the rug, or some organization will put enough pressure on the government and come forward and admit they are sending a high profile Saudi back home who is a suspect in this act.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Wonder if I can get my internets back up, seeing as the dipshit who argued with me that this wasn't an act of terror at the start of this was dead wrong.

Still waiting for the connection to be made between the Saudi national who may/may not be deported and these two main suspects. I know that is too much of a "conspiracy theory" for most on this site. Lets see how it unfolds between now and Tuesday though. Either it will be swept under the rug, or some organization will put enough pressure on the government and come forward and admit they are sending a high profile Saudi back home who is a suspect in this act.
It looks like the older brother went back to Russia at one point and when he came back he set up a youtube account with radical Islamic videos. No connection with the Saudi guy.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It wouldn't be far fetched for Russia to provide intel that the older brother was radicalized when he was on that visit, then try to use that as a political cover to support further military actions there.

Sox game also postponed. Nooooooo.....