Boston

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you're a dude, don't walk around the Charles at night else the smiley face killer gonna getcha

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
It turned out it was in a pretty wealthy little town with some poor people mixed in. Everyone acted like a hippie but didn't dress like hippies. It was strange. Tanglewood was cool and his cover band was bigger than i expected. They only played classical. Not their own stuff. What surprised me most was how rural it was. It really felt like a small town other than the level of upkeep.

Vinen

God is dead
It turned out it was in a pretty wealthy little town with some poor people mixed in. Everyone acted like a hippie but didn't dress like hippies. It was strange. Tanglewood was cool and his cover band was bigger than i expected. They only played classical. Not their own stuff. What surprised me most was how rural it was. It really felt like a small town other than the level of upkeep.

My neighbor does the filming for all those concerts. Him and his wife live out there during the summer.

Cybsled

Ya, Berkshires are the boonies of Mass. One of the most rural area of the state.

Cybsled

Worchester is a shithole. The city is trying very hard to turn that around, at least in spots. They successfully snagged the Patucket Red Sox away from Providence and are building a stadium for them in Worchester down by some river development in the hopes that serves as a nucleus for more development.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Worchester is a shithole. The city is trying very hard to turn that around, at least in spots. They successfully snagged the Patucket Red Sox away from Providence and are building a stadium for them in Worchester down by some river development in the hopes that serves as a nucleus for more development.
Sounds like a nucleus for more traffic which is the last thing that place needs.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Aight, I gotta head out to burlington, but will fly into Logan... how bad is my uber ride gonna be to/from the airport, or is there some actual mass transit to be used to that far out?

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Aight, I gotta head out to burlington, but will fly into Logan... how bad is my uber ride gonna be to/from the airport, or is there some actual mass transit to be used to that far out?

30 minute ride, uber wouldnt be terrible. Probably cost ya like 30 bucks. There are a ton of shuttles and things that will pick you up and take you to logan.

Additionally you could take an uber to a T station..probably in woburn which is like 5-10 mins away depending what part of burlington. Then take the T all the way into Logan (and out when you arrive)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
$30 uber is fine, idgaf about that (work is paying for it).

Vinen

God is dead

I work in Burlington KEK. Its about a 30-1hr30 drive depending on time of day. There isn't any mass transit to that area that I would recommend.

What time do you arrive. I hope its not in the afternoon...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I work in Burlington KEK. Its about a 30-1hr30 drive depending on time of day. There isn't any mass transit to that area that I would recommend.

What time do you arrive. I hope its not in the afternoon...
Yeah I land at like 5pm to head to the hotel... I'm assuming that means like an hour commute unless I fuck around in boston for a bit?
I also need to head back to Logan the next afternoon for a 6pm flight. Thank god for Clear, but I'm guessing another hour+ commute? The uber drivers are gonna be pissed.

Vinen

God is dead
Yeah I land at like 5pm to head to the hotel... I'm assuming that means like an hour commute unless I fuck around in boston for a bit?
I also need to head back to Logan the next afternoon for a 6pm flight. Thank god for Clear, but I'm guessing another hour+ commute? The uber drivers are gonna be pissed.

Burlington to Logan at 3-4PM isn't awful. Probably 45minutes. Most of that time will be spent getting from 95 onto 93 and then when crossing the bridge as you enter the big dig.