Bound by Flame

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Ah they announced on their blog it will be available digitally today...even tho the official site for the game doesnt mention that lol. Is this supposed to be like Dark Souls?

Phaenos_sl

shitlord
Vaguely interested in seeing if this is any good. Looking forward to seeing reactions here from those of you downloading it.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Get more of a Witcher/Dragon Age 2 vibe from it - but I liked both so...

Vorph

Unless Sony fucked up, you can buy this now on the PS store
Considering it's by the people who made Mars: War Logs, and it appears to be that game with a fantasy reskin... why would you? I'd at least wait for some reviews (or a demo/"demo") to see if it has the same abysmal framerate problems and lackluster gameplay before shelling out for anything by Spiders. CDPR, they are not.

Vaclav

Gameplay and framerates seeming OK so far - the lip synching is the worst I've ever seen in a long while though. (PS4)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There's some videos on youtube already and reviews will only be available on the release day because of review embargo nonsense as usual. Doesn't look to be very good, probably a game you buy when it's on sale unless you really have nothing else to play at the moment, kinda like Kingdom of Amalur and shit.

Vaclav

Story is abysmally bad so far - but the gameplay is decent - considering it's already $10 cheaper than normal it feels appropriately priced.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Story is abysmally bad so far - but the gameplay is decent - considering it's already $10 cheaper than normal it feels appropriately priced.
Yea I'm okay with this.

I'm having some buyers remorse about the South Park game because I paid 60 bucks for it. I can justify 50 for this (plus i work at a retailer, so dat discount)

Vaclav

The graphics are something else though - with graphics this good coming out of a low-end studio, I'm anxious as hell to see the Soul's title for PS4 and DA:Inq now - those should put this to shame, and this is GORGEOUS.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Visually its nice - i only played a few minutes tho - i will get into it a bit more later.

Vaclav

The "Feats" require skill points - so there's kinda more than 3 in a manner of speaking. 3 combat trees though, but there's other non-combat "skill trees" - looking like 4 but the last is still locked for me right now.

Sidenote: Showed it to the wife and she's completely addicted.... think I just cost myself $400. Heh. She's gonna need her own PS4 so I can get time with Wolfenstein and Watch Dogs later in the month.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's $33 bucks right now at GMG. Try using this coupon code 9HZ09L-D4RYEU-FIW8BE for an additional 25% off making the total $25.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Fucking european/US conversion on GMG, it's 25euros because obviously 25euros is 25$. Still, that's like 75% off a 60euros "normal" game, so a pretty fucking good deal even if the game isn't great. Picked it up.

Vaclav

First review I've seen gave it a 8.5, I'd stick closer to 7.5 personally but still not shabby for a first review.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Polygon and Gamespot gave it a 4/10 lol
I'm still curioous about this game simply because theres nothing else on the PS4
frown.png

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I was watching some streams of it for a bit and it seemed pretty underwhelming from a glance. Combat didn't seem to have any weight to it and apparently there is no way to jump.