Boxing

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is boxing. This is big drama show.

Murray is going to be pissing blood for the next week, I'm fairly sure.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea. I enjoy his interviews almost as much as watching him fight.

Cotto gonna look really bad if he dodges him.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This might be the greatest boxing year in a long time. 2 years ago was pretty awesome but all the great fights that keep being scheduled is going to spoil us.

Best 3 months is just loaded with good fights! Someone might die in the Matthysse-Provodnakov fight.

#mexicanstyle. Hopefully cotto mans up and takes the fight.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
First night of the new NBC cards! Hope Broner gets knocked out tonight
Everytime he fights this is what i hope! lol

Fights starting now. they went kinda WWE ring entrances, but no entourage which i think i like!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea. Fucking guy let me down! Oh well for the war he promised. Eventually Broner will start to think he's a top guy again and get crushed again. I guess I can wait a little while longer.

Really interested in this Thurman fight. He's becoming my favorite fighter at that weight.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great fight. Thurman earned a shot at winner of floyd-manny
Hopefully the ratings were good enough that he'll get the hype for that from this fight. Otherwise that undefeated British dude(Brookes?) might be in line.

I mean after the rematches and shit.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Molina stunk up the joint. Haymon should banish him to being a gatekeeper on Friday Night Fight undercards for that performance on the premiere of his new network TV deal.

Thankfully Guerrero has the heart of a warrior.

Thurman looked good, but I'd like to see him take on Maidana or another tested Welterweight. As for Kell Brook, I think him and Khan need to go at it. Winner fights Thurman, assuming he wins his next fight - and maybe that person gets to fight May or Pac.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Molina stunk up the joint. Haymon should banish him to being a gatekeeper on Friday Night Fight undercards for that performance on the premiere of his new network TV deal.

Thankfully Guerrero has the heart of a warrior.

Thurman looked good, but I'd like to see him take on Maidana or another tested Welterweight. As for Kell Brook, I think him and Khan need to go at it. Winner fights Thurman, assuming he wins his next fight - and maybe that person gets to fight May or Pac.
thurman needs to get that stamina up a tad. He looked more tired in the last few rounds then he actually got hurt, but being tired like that late in a fight can get ya knocked the fuck out. He was good though outside of that. Fast and heavy handed. Robert took some brutal shots.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Molina looked awful. Completely outboxed.
He was way way to fucking slow. I think that was the point of this fight for Broner. They wanna build him back up after that Maidana loss. I expect a few more tomato cans then they will push him some.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
He was way way to fucking slow. I think that was the point of this fight for Broner. They wanna build him back up after that Maidana loss. I expect a few more tomato cans then they will push him some.
Sure he's slow...but I thought he'd throw more than 25 punches per round.

What the Maidana fight proved was that Broner can't fight going backwards. And yet, Molina chose to just stand at punching distance and get picked apart.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider

What the Maidana fight proved was that Broner can't fight going backwards. And yet, Molina chose to just stand at punching distance and get picked apart.
I should have also mentioned he fought scared the first half the fight.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Was my biggest issue. He just wasn't aggressive enough. made no sense considering his last few fights. Maybe that Mattheyse fight did him in. He looked like a shot fighter.

I was hating on Al Haymon last year for him not making good fights with his guys. I never considered this was the reason. Probably best thing that has happen for boxing in years. So many good fights coming up.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really don't see anyone beating the Krusher anytime soon. He can box, has power and a chin. I think he destroys Stevenson.