Boxing

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Its just them trying to get into one anothers head is all. Just like floyd paying people to NOT spar with Manny.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
nah, came from Dan Rafeal chat
Found it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the most interesting freak (in the world): Danomite, could you please fill me in the specifics. They're gonna fight at the 147 limit, 8 ounce gloves, each fighter chooses their gloves. How big is the ring going to be?

Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak(1:35 PM): It's a 147-max fight, which means 8-ounces in Nevada. The gloves are specified in the contract. Floyd will wear Grant and Manny will wear Reyes.The ring is the standard Nevada ring for every single fight. 20x20.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not convinced=P

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha. He has huge boxing fan written all over his face. That ref did a great job.

I really wasnt feeling all the announcer love for Peterson last night. I thought he was being too safe early and on his bicycle way too much for a title fight. It was hard to watch and listen to at times.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that fight was especially. He spent 8 rounds running away from Garcia and thought he'd take him out in the last few. They kept talking about how great his mobility was, how great his footwork, how much fun he was having... Great, you're still going to lose. Garcia looked like he could barely lift his arms by the end, but he went the distance and obviously won more rounds.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Anyone else watching the title fight tonight? Pretty underwhelming so far...I was hoping Jennings would get past the 6th and so far it seems like he has a good shot.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It only took 10 rounds and about 50 holds but the ref finally deducted a point for that bullshit clinching.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well even though Jennings got dominated, it was nice to see him go the distance and the dude has a hell of a chin. I would like to see a rematch someday, either way Jennings will be around awhile. Crazy he only has 6 years experience.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fight week finally here. Going to be so intense Friday/Saturday. Who do you guys like?

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Fight week finally here. Going to be so intense Friday/Saturday. Who do you guys like?
i dont know honestly. Manny hasnt fought anyone as fast as floyd in the higher division, but floyd hasnt fought anyone as fast as Manny. It should be interesting no doubt.