Boxing

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
MMA TV is one of the best things ever...when it actually works. I had an account there that I let access expire on. When I paid them again to get access I never got it. I waited 3 weeks and sent them at least 10 emails with no response before I just filed a claim with paypal.

Now I just share an account with a buddy though and haven't had any problems since. Site definitely has some kind of weird issues with administration.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I'm hoping Manny wins. Floyd just seems like an asshole. He's damn good at boxing though, but still an asshole.

joz123

Potato del Grande
He is an asshole. He's been staying at Treasure Island and he treats the employees like crap.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Banned Rachel Nichols and beadle from fight too. What a fucking faggot. He's literally the black Justin bieber, and I hope he gets knocked the fuck out tonight... Think he wins easily however. Wish they'd do some pre fight stuff bored of this advertisement already

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Mayweather is a supreme douche, but he's the greatest counter-puncher I've ever seen. The defensive shots the guy is able to land are just unreal.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Because money?

I think Floyd wins, but I'd prefer Manny. I haven't followed boxing enough to know their current speed/gameplans, but from previously watching I just enjoy Manny's fights more.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
This is gonna be the last super fight that Boxing will have in a looooooog time to come

Enjoy it guys although I have a feeling it's going to be a disappointing affair

Rooting for the Pacman to win

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have a decent link now, all that does is link to a huge thread with some links that work okay and some that not at all. You have a specific link to one?

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
CECzfSlWYAAnEf2.jpg

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Again, a link to a reddit with 168 posts of various links.
That page has a number of links, some work but every single one I've tried is lagging. If it's doing that now I can only imagine what it'll be like at 11EST.