Boxing

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
That guy just quit. The punch was a glancing blow and he just went down on his own because he didnt have anything left to give. I dont think i quite seen someone fake a knockdown like that because he didnt want anymore.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
That guy just quit. The punch was a glancing blow and he just went down on his own because he didnt have anything left to give. I dont think i quite seen someone fake a knockdown like that because he didnt want anymore.
Geale is a gamer, and I will never question his ability to move forward. On top of that he really, really struggled to make the 157 for the Cotto fight. He looked like a fucking skeleton at the weigh in. Cotto wins that fight regardless, but this catch weight shit & numerous belts is fucking ruining boxing in a way.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Lara last night looked very sharp in against a way over matched Rodriguez. That being said I would have liked him to step on the peddle and finish him, but that's Lara in a nutshell. He is always on the cusp of becoming a star, and doesn't quite get there (still P4P Top 15ish on my list).

Great fighter though, and I would love if K2 & Haymon could set their differences aside and find a way to make the GGG vs. Lara fight. Lara expressed last night that he wanted Golovkin at 160, and I honestly think he would, he is a confident athlete. That being said, he had issues with Angulo tracking him and hurting him, Gennady is on a different planet & I firmly believe he KOs Lara within 8 or 9.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Great next two weekends of fighting coming up.

Tonight: HBO Card - Walters vs. Marriaga (Marriaga beat Walters twice in amateurs, who was just stripped for missing weight), and the next Puerto Rican mega-star Felix Verdejo who looks like a future P4P Throne Contender. Wilder will destroy another human tonight & another solid Puerto Rican prospect in Jose Pedraza fights a tough fight. Cain vs. Fabricio as well.

Next weekend is even more loaded: Lemieux vs. N'Dam in a great fight, see if Lemieux can keep crushing really solid fighters. Ward returns on BET... finally. Porter vs. Broner fight should be a really, really good fight. The real name to watch on that card though will be Errol Spence Jr. (local product here out of a Dallas gym) who takes a step up in competition against Roberto Ortiz. Spence is noted for giving Mayweather a black eye before the Guerrero fight, and kicked out of Mayweather's Gym briefly for going "too hard". He is also very well known for KO'ing Broner in a very famous sparring session in front of the likes of Freddie Roach etc... 21st will have Barthelemy and DeMarco as well, which is a good day fight.

Really solid month for fighting.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Great next two weekends of fighting coming up.

Tonight: HBO Card - Walters vs. Marriaga (Marriaga beat Walters twice in amateurs, who was just stripped for missing weight), and the next Puerto Rican mega-star Felix Verdejo who looks like a future P4P Throne Contender. Wilder will destroy another human tonight & another solid Puerto Rican prospect in Jose Pedraza fights a tough fight. Cain vs. Fabricio as well.

Next weekend is even more loaded: Lemieux vs. N'Dam in a great fight, see if Lemieux can keep crushing really solid fighters. Ward returns on BET... finally. Porter vs. Broner fight should be a really, really good fight. The real name to watch on that card though will be Errol Spence Jr. (local product here out of a Dallas gym) who takes a step up in competition against Roberto Ortiz. Spence is noted for giving Mayweather a black eye before the Guerrero fight, and kicked out of Mayweather's Gym briefly for going "too hard". He is also very well known for KO'ing Broner in a very famous sparring session in front of the likes of Freddie Roach etc... 21st will have Barthelemy and DeMarco as well, which is a good day fight.

Really solid month for fighting.
Man a boxing match an MMA fight and the baseball game all on at the same time. The sports struggle tonight.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Saturday's get a little too packed. Be bouncing in between all of them and the Yanks/Orioles game.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Prospects looked really good this weekend: Julian Williams, Pedraza, Verdejo, Zlaticanin. Even Najara who Verdejo put on a show against looked pretty solid. Walters looked good against a really good opponent, but losing the belt may cost him the big time fight w/ Lomachenko. Wilder looked pretty shaky against Molina who did some very awkward/smart things to get to Wilder. At the end of the day dude has elite power and I can't wait to see him fight the big names.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Wow! Hahaha (It's hard to verify something in Russian, but it is funny)

Gennady Golovkin blasts Andre Ward - Bad Left Hook

"Hey, Ward, wake up! Why are you talking trash about other people? Speak for yourself. If you're trying to make a name for yourself by mentioning me to build up your own fight, then be a man about it and tell the truth. At our meeting with HBO they asked us whether we are ready to box. You know our answers - I said yes, you said no. You said something about your shoulder or promoter - I'm not interested in the reason, I only heard your "no." But you remember that HBO said then that they would need a long time to build-up the fight. Then what the fuck are you talking about excuses?"

"If you do provocative attacks, do not even think that Loeffler [Gennady's K2 promoter] will buy into them. You haven't been interesting to anyone for a long time, so he will no longer engage in the promotion of your name. Go and build your own image. Although everyone already knows what you are, and because of this, they do not go to your fights."

"You shouldn't worry about who I'm going to box or have boxed. You, like the rest, were lucky with the "Super Six" tournament because you got your opponents by contract. And who are you fighting now? The fourth-fifth ranked fighters in England...If I say that I'm ready to box any middleweight and ready to rise to 168 for a big fight, then I am responsible for the words. And I have nothing left to discuss with you. As a man, you are dead to me."

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol. That can't be real!? Can it? It's bit different than his most recent post fight interview when he said he wanted all the belts at 160 before considering moving

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Floyd on record saying he'd beat GGG. I remember he came out and said same shit prior to picking canelo. I have a glimmer of hope with this now.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Broner is a freaking fraud. Dude just refuses to use his natural athletic talent. He covers up to much. Let them hands go!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's awful to watch at this point. Guy is fighting for a possible chance to fight Floyd and doesn't bring it. Plus he sounds like a sore loser in his post fight. He's too worried about his imagine.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
He's awful to watch at this point. Guy is fighting for a possible chance to fight Floyd and doesn't bring it. Plus he sounds like a sore loser in his post fight. He's too worried about his imagine.
He wants to be flashy like floyd but he's gonna have a huge problem, the money is going to run out when he keeps losing. He's not going to be about billions, Wakandan gonna be about i need a job.

His image is already fucked. Every fight fan think's he's a joke. All Flash and nothing else.