Boxing

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Figured that kid would murder Nate. Anyone that has watched those brothers fight know they got some dog in them. Much different in the ring than on a basketball court.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ya Nate looked very unprepared and looked like he thought this was MMA with all the clinching.

The production as a whole is pretty cringy too.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
This has been a hilarious shit show of an event. Multiple blunts smoked all over

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've been fine with the performances, whatever. And Snoop Dogg on commentary for anything always cracks me up.

Jake Paul looks like he has some legit power.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I've been fine with the performances, whatever. And Snoop Dogg on commentary for anything always cracks me up.

Jake Paul looks like he has some legit power.

He does but he’s fighting a guy who is below amateur rank. It’s a fucking joke. At least have him fight someone who has experience even if it’s a powder puff. Most of these bloated records are guys fighting journeyman losers.

Edit- I want snoop on UFC commentary everytime.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm watching the ufc for now, how many more fights till the main event?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He does but he’s fighting a guy who is below amateur rank. It’s a fucking joke. At least have him fight someone who has experience even if it’s a powder puff. Most of these bloated records are guys fighting journeyman losers.

I mean, it was only Pauls 2nd fight ever too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I mean, it was only Pauls 2nd fight ever too.

His first fight was just like Logan Paul’s against another youtuber. I agree that he was the much better fighter and clearly had some power, but I hate the “I’m a professional boxer” shit when this is the circuit you are fighting on because of your social media following. If he beats a real boxer, I’ll be the first to give kudos

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
His first fight was just like Logan Paul’s against another youtuber. I agree that he was the much better fighter and clearly had some power, but I hate the “I’m a professional boxer” shit when this is the circuit you are fighting on because of your social media following. If he beats a real boxer, I’ll be the first to give kudos

I didn't say you should give him kudos, but you were talking about him fighting amateur...all I did was point out that he himself has only had one other fight.

I believe him when he says he wants to do this, he's been training for a year straight and says he loves it. He seems committed, we'll see where he goes. I don't think he'll ever hold a title, but I think he could have a neat career if he keeps it up.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
God damn its gonna be 30 mins between the Paul/Robinson fight until the Tyson/Jones fight starts. What a shitshow waste of time to fill air.