Boxing

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

erection GIF

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I knew this was gonna happen. Now everyone wants to do an "exhibition".

Mayweather really pioneered it by beating up that Japanese kid for 18 million $ a couple years ago. Now that Tyson and Jones actually did numbers everyone wants in.

It could be interesting if it was more serious, maybe have a small board of professionals that oversee the rules and format etc, and create a sort of exhibition circuit. It would be a good vehicle for retired, older ex fighters who want to get back in shape for a buck. It could also showcase unlikey "sensational" match ups such as inexperienced YouTube personalities, rappers, sports personalities or whichever celebrity wants to get in the ring if the people would watch.

Holyfield is saying he wants Tyson, now today Lennox Lewis said he would be open to an exhibition.

It could be awesome if it made sense and the competition was in shape and the matches were interesting. No one wants to see Russian tier trash fights.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mayweather guaranteed 6 million $ and 50% of PPV buy revenue. Paul getting 200k $ and 5% of PPV.

Not much for Logan but he has a chance to become a legend, no matter how unlikely.

Edgar Berlanga now 16-0 w 16 1st round KOs.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
First fight of the GGG v Szeremeta fight is being delayed because one of the judges had to take a shit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!

Good watch. I recommend if you like boxing. I did not know about this fight as I was way too young.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Watched the Thor fight. He moved way better than I would have expected, but his handspeed is still total dogshit.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Valdez was a sizeable underdog as well... He sure made that fight look very easy. No idea how Berchelt was even standing through some of these shots.

Hosix

All labs matter!
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users