Boxing

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Fury has no skills, just an unmatched size advantage. Got hit less than half of what he landed, still got rattled twice in one round. Wilder has no gas tank. Decent fight, but nearly 40 pound difference and all Fury did was lean on Wilder. Bleh.
This take couldn't get any hotter if you shot it into the fucking sun.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fury has no skills, just an unmatched size advantage. Got hit less than half of what he landed, still got rattled twice in one round. Wilder has no gas tank. Decent fight, but nearly 40 pound difference and all Fury did was lean on Wilder. Bleh.
Yep you're a fucking retard. Hes not the greatest in speed but he wore him down to get the kill

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Fury is ridiculous. It sucks Joshua lost, because that is about the only fight left for him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Strongly recommend watching Fury vs Klitschko (who dominated heavyweight for a decade) - Fury just completely outsmarted Klitschko. He's an awkward athlete, but I'm willing to bet there's never been a more skilled 6'9 fighter in the history of humanity.

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fury is nevey going to be an Ali o
Didn't get to see the fight but that's just more evidence of what I said. Dirty judges. Is Don King his promoter or did they finally run him out of boxing?
What are you talking about? All that states is fury dominated most rounds besides getting a 7 in one round

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, 4th round was clearly Wilder and 1st and 9th rounds were Wilder, most of the rest of the fight was Fury schooling Wilder.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I thought HA Monkey was just going to waltz away with this weekend's hot-take trophy, but then Hoss showed up with a late challenge.

What other surprises are we in for today?

1633880999759.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I really want to see Fury unite the belts and then retire. Dudes on another level right now.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Lineal is all that matters. In 10 years there will be 22 heavy weight belts. Who gives a fuck about anything but lineal.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What are you talking about? All that states is fury dominated most rounds besides getting a 7 in one round

I misunderstood the tweet. I thought he was saying that fury got knocked down and still won the round with 10 points on wiese's card. The first meaning I saw was the one that agreed with my preconceived notions.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Didn't get to see the fight but that's just more evidence of what I said. Dirty judges. Is Don King his promoter or did they finally run him out of boxing?
maybe you should watch the fight then, wilder had 2 good rounds (3?)the 1st and round where he ko'd fury twice

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
maybe you should watch the fight then, wilder had 2 good rounds (3?)the 1st and round where he ko'd fury twice

I will eventually. Not feasible to stream something that long right now. Hopefully when I'm home I can find it somewhere. Last week they showed the 2 previous fights and they were very good.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Oh. The only way I know to do that is the streaming sites that are always linked here. Will any of them have it recorded?