Boxing

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone can fight anyone in 2021.

They should see if they can get Julio Ceasar Chavez sr in there.

Xerge

<Donor>
1631969706887.png

Today.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Real reason is i'm sure he didn't want to continue doing what he was doing for strongman and die of a heart attack in his 40s.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Oleksandr Usyk beats Anthony Joshua by Unanimous Decision. AJ just fought a stupid fight. At times hurt Usyk, but just tried to box with a a phenomenal boxer WAY too much. Great win for Uysk.

Tyson Fury is probably fuming that his cash cow lost.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Oleksandr Usyk beats Anthony Joshua by Unanimous Decision. AJ just fought a stupid fight. At times hurt Usyk, but just tried to box with a a phenomenal boxer WAY too much. Great win for Uysk.

Tyson Fury is probably fuming that his cash cow lost.
The real crime are these dumb fuck promoters and managers ducking a direct fight between Joshua and fury. This shit should of been made last year.

Aj got what he deserved. Eventually you're gonna get buster douglased.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'll go Fury just because he hasn't lost yet. Wilder has had 3 fights that he didn't win by KO and 2 were against Fury. Also, at the time of the first fight, I thought the draw was BS and wilder should have won, so fury is probably mobbed up with judges in his corner.

Though, I can't really take the second fight win away from him. He wrecked Wilder worse than wilder wrecked him in the first one. I liked how he got everyone to sing a song post fight too. He became my favorite boxer at that moment.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Fury.

I seriously doubt Wilder has worked on his fundamentals. He's probably still just a power puncher that's going to get out-boxed

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Fury 100%. He has already taken Wilder's best shot and still beat him - Wilder knows this.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
If Wilder has learned how to box (I.e. more than just trying to set up his right hand) it will be a good match - if he’s the same Wilder then Fury will handle him easily.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Wilder's only chance is miracle haymakers early and pray he catches Fury. There has been some rumblings that Fury hasn't had a great camp, but he is the hands down the best heavyweight alive, and really the best since Lennox Lewis. Fury in 8.

• 1Like