Boxing

Goatface

1647397648562.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Thank God this fight was free. More entertaining than I thought it'd be but still not worth anything more than a bit of time. Really surprised it didn't devolve into a hug fest in the last couple rounds.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Regardless of who won, my guess is that this was a decent payday for both of them.

Strongman pays, but not what it should.

You can probably say the same for Devon and armwrestling.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thor was surprisingly good. I dont know why he wasnt throwing more left hands, or uppercuts, as Hall was basically bending over with his head down just begging to be hit for like 75% of the fight. But either way he showed an impressive jab and what was even more impressive was his endurance and conditioning. He came into he ring in amazing shape, and didnt look tired at all in the final round. Hall on the other hand gassed out after one round. His whole body was shiny with sweat, literally dripping after 3 minutes of action. Thor looked like he didnt even break a sweat the whole fight.

Thor fought smart. At the start of the fight he got lured into brawling and it didnt look good. But he settled down and refused to play Eddies game. All he had to do to win was keep him on the end of his jab and use his huge reach and height advantage. And thats what he did. By the end of the 4th round he was more comfortable and started pumping 3, 4 even 5 jabs in a row before launching his missile straight left behind them. He knocked Eddie down 2 or 3 times with the same punch. He looked like a Klitschko brother in there, the way he was composed and just jabbed his opponent to death before finally unleashing with straight power shots. If he would have thrown just ONE left uppercut he might of knocked him clean out.

Homsar

I think Eddie's skills are downplayed, if had he had the reach of Thor it would have been better.

Now that's why Tyson was such an animal being such a small heavyweight and destroying every larger opponent. Also Tysons height made a lot of people underestimate him and let him get in close

Roy Jones was taller than Tyson. I think Tyson vs Jones would have been the best fight other than Tyson vs Ali

Last edited:

Jozu

Kambosos is Fighting Devin Haney on June 6th.

That is going to be an incredible fight. This is a rare example of the alphabet organizations contributing to real championship bouts, as their stupid Alpha and Beta belt bullshit has lead to these two fighting each other, which then results in Haney having a chance to take not only the "super" version of the WBA title, but can also win the linear title, as the Ring Magazine, WBC, IBF and WBO straps are also on the line as Kambosos is the undisputed lightweight king.

A huge opportunity for Devin Haney. He hasnt even looked that great in his last couple of fights, he won but they werent show stopping performances or anything. He is getting the shot because Ryan Garcia is a pussy with "mental health" issues, Lopez didnt get his shit together for a rematch, and Gervonta Davis is too fat and moved up in weight.

Lomachenko basically got screwed because he is in Ukraine and Haney holds the "regular" version of the WBA belt. But, here we are. All in all I believe Kambosos vs Loma would have been the better fight, but this is still a fantastic match up for all the marbles. If Kambosos beats the undefeated Haney, he cements his status as the best lightweight in the world, and gains the gravitas he so badly needs after winning a decision out of basically nowhere to claim the throne. If he loses though, it greatly diminishes his position and puts a hold on his rise in popularity and relevance as people will maybe start questioning his win over Teofimo as maybe being a fluke.

It also depends on whether or not he looks convincing in his performance. If he loses, but loses in a thrilling fight that he put everything on the line for, then all that does is set up a rematch and he will be fine. But if he loses badly its probably over for him in terms of being the man. If Haney wins thats HUGE for him, suddenly he becomes a very young undisputed, undefeated lightweight champion. He would end up having to fight Lomachenko if he can somehow get out of Ukraine, but he said he isnt leaving until the war "is over". So he might not even have to fight Loma, if thats the case, then the only guy for him would be Garcia. But if Garcia cant get his shit together then, a rematch with Kambosos might happen regardless of the outcome.

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
Haney has the WBC strap not the WBA. They created the franchise belt for Loma, which Kambosos now holds. Haney got elevated to full champ.

Franchise belt is a load of political BS. I’m glad they didn’t do it with Fury.

Strange position as I would argue that no matter who wins, we all know they aren’t the best in the division when Loma is still around.

There is also a rematch clause so if Haney wins then they’re tied into a rematch. Division will be held up for a year. Which may end up making Loma too old.

Real loser here is Eddie Hearn / DAZN who are pretty much getting blackballed whenever another promoter is involved. They’ve put a lot into Haney for him to now be on ESPN.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Kambosos is Fighting Devin Haney on June 6th.

That is going to be an incredible fight. This is a rare example of the alphabet organizations contributing to real championship bouts, as their stupid Alpha and Beta belt bullshit has lead to these two fighting each other, which then results in Haney having a chance to take not only the "super" version of the WBA title, but can also win the linear title, as the Ring Magazine, WBC, IBF and WBO straps are also on the line as Kambosos is the undisputed lightweight king.

A huge opportunity for Devin Haney. He hasnt even looked that great in his last couple of fights, he won but they werent show stopping performances or anything. He is getting the shot because Ryan Garcia is a pussy with "mental health" issues, Lopez didnt get his дерьмо together for a rematch, and Gervonta Davis is too fat and moved up in weight.

Lomachenko basically got screwed because he is in будущая Россия and Haney holds the "regular" version of the WBA belt. But, here we are. All in all I believe Kambosos vs Loma would have been the better fight, but this is still a fantastic match up for all the marbles. If Kambosos beats the undefeated Haney, he cements his status as the best lightweight in the world, and gains the gravitas he so badly needs after winning a decision out of basically nowhere to claim the throne. If he loses though, it greatly diminishes his position and puts a hold on his rise in popularity and relevance as people will maybe start questioning his win over Teofimo as maybe being a fluke.

It also depends on whether or not he looks convincing in his performance. If he loses, but loses in a thrilling fight that he put everything on the line for, then all that does is set up a rematch and he will be fine. But if he loses badly its probably over for him in terms of being the man. If Haney wins thats HUGE for him, suddenly he becomes a very young undisputed, undefeated lightweight champion. He would end up having to fight Lomachenko if he can somehow get out of будущая Россия, but he said he isnt leaving until the war "is over". So he might not even have to fight Loma, if thats the case, then the only guy for him would be Garcia. But if Garcia cant get his дерьмо together then, a rematch with Kambosos might happen regardless of the outcome.
God, feel like I'm having an aneurysm with all these emojis.

I would've preferred the rightful "King" got his belts back, but this will work for the time being.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
down the bottom of the page click on demojify. dumb fvck mods on forums the world over are doing the same sh1t because it's april fools lol. so funny. never ever gets old.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

down the bottom of the page click on demojify. dumb fvck mods on forums the world over are doing the same sh1t because it's april fools lol. so funny. never ever gets old.
Thanks buddy.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Tyson is just fucking awesome. Dude has really lived up to being a big boxing superstar. Dude is easy to cheer for.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user