Boy... that escalated quickly

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll tell you what I'd of done! Nothing. Any time I have ever tried to remedy a situation in a public setting like that it only gets worse. When we go out, there's always atleast a 50% chance some other diners are gonna fuck it up. That's just the odds around here. Maybe someday it'll be like the movies for me. I haven't been to a theater in like 10 years. I find it impossible for me to enjoy a movie where I'm paying $12 to get in and have other retards ruin it. With the cost of goods going up, the quality shouldn't go down.

We used to go to the movies all the time. But you run into a string of bad movie goers and you eventually just give up.

Has anyone ever on this planet complained to a manager and your experience RIGHT THEN got better? Getting your meal for free doesn't mean it was better, it just means they know the atmosphere was horrible.

What I do is when I get home. I write an email to someone who might care. Complaining to the guy who is letting the shenanigans go on isn't going to do anything. It's like your mechanic fucked up your car, and you want a second opinion. So you have the same mechanic look at it..... Guess what he still thinks it was a fine job. You've gotta your message to someone higher up if you want to see any change.

Conversely this is also the best way to pay a compliment. Write an email to someone who might care about how good your experience was. Telling the manager that the place did well tonight doesn't do shit for him. His superiors getting emails about the great service makes sure that guy gets paid well for what he does.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Chuy's is to Mexican food what Joe's Crab Shack is to seafood. The one time in my life I've been to either, they were loud as fuck and there were screaming children running around everywhere, climbing under tables, etc. Both are just a small step above Chucky Cheese, since they don't actually have games & rides.

As an adult without children, don't go to either place.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm hoping the people who say they would stand up to a loudmouth that can be easily ignored are not people with CWPs. Adult men, who are not insecure, should not be easily goaded into conflict. A situation either warrants dramatic violent action or it warrants walking away. Getting in a fight whether verbal or physical because of pride makes you a fool. The restaurants management clearly sucks, so don't patronize them anymore. If a man makes a clear physical threat on your pregnant wife and you feel her in danger then destroy him like the angry fist of god, but don't "step up" because of your pride.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
I'm really confused as to why you would evenaskto be reseated in a situation like this. Just. Fucking. Move.

Seriously. The worst you're going to get is a confused look from one of the staff as to why you moved. Who cares?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Clearly your first move should have been to pepper spray the table of girls.

Chakravartin_sl

shitlord
You got too enthusiastic with the "and everyone in the restaraunt stood and clapped!" bullshit. Just needs an overly verbose iceburn with the other dad running out of the place crying to be prime shitthatdidnthappen