Brave Frontier

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Is the sphere really that OP from the Halloween event that it is worth it YOLO pulling from the rare summon to get the mobs? My brother already has the unit so maybe I can just friend him in?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Aaaand Lorand, making him instantly my worst fire unit.

I need a fucking healer. I guess I should give up on getting Elimo/Tree and just finish Dean and get his SBB going. 35 to fill SBB isn't too horrible I guess.....fuck. Would much rather have a 20 fill BB heal...besides the stupid fucking Tiaras I have with their weak gradual bullshit.
I'd trade you one of those if I could.

Ao/0606245207

moontayle

Golden Squire
Is the sphere really that OP from the Halloween event that it is worth it YOLO pulling from the rare summon to get the mobs? My brother already has the unit so maybe I can just friend him in?
I imagine it's like the Estia and Xenon prologue where you have to actually have a unit in your team to qualify.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Beat Tillith and got my Legwand Gem. Switched tactics from burst to slow burn. Went with Grahdens (lead), Lunaris, Lilly Matah, Luther, Elimo, Zelnite (friend) and took the protector set, saving the flutes for BB drains. Zelnite is pretty clutch with his BB/SBB fill. 1.3 million points, not the best, but enough to get my gem, so I'm happy.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The Event will still be going as is,
-- Players who summoned the Halloween Units will gain access to the Level 4 dungeon.
-- Players who didn't summon them, would still be allowed to access the level 1-3 dungeon.
Keep in mind you still get one of the good spheres that has "potential". It's said that the level 1-3 sphere is better then the level 4 sphere. Although no mine stats are out yet, but it's just speculation.
--http://i.imgur.com/5kmI1fR.png

From a different reddit thread

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I blew all my free gems on these stupid character and pretty much immediately regret it, even more so after reading what you just posted. Fucking Gumi.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Known Issues :

- An issue with regards to iPad users being unable to see the new continent Vriksha.

I wondered about this, I keep looking for it and thought I was blind.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is Kuda's batch the next one up?

I could go for a Kula since I've never been able to get a Michele and it seems like everyone and their mom uses her for pretty much everything hard.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Can't even get 900k anymore on End 7
frown.png
I hate my life.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Deemo confirmed OP. I didn't even really have a spark team (no Luther, no Douglas) so just Deemo, Uda, Michele, Elimo, and Melchio, with a Zelnite friend and using the Marauder set and broke 1.1m before I hit Tilith. Very rarely did I not have all my BBs ready to go and the only room I didn't down in 3 turns was Grahdens.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I can get 920k fairly consistently on End 7 using:

80 Zelnite lead
70 Bord
100 Dia (SBB10)
80 Miku
100 Aisha (SBB10)

But can never seem to crack that last 40k, no matter how good a spawn series I get.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Is that the type of team you're using on end too? I can't seem to get above 850k.
I think I mentioned above what team I used for End to break 950k. It was pretty much the same except with a Kikuri instead of Deemo, and Uda lead with an Uda friend. Basically went for ghetto BB spam.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Can't break 900 in end 7 either, using maxed Deemo as lead, with Uda, Kikuri, Miku,Signas and usually friend Uda. I'm thinking of swapping out Signas but really don't have another with Sbb. Really annoying. At least 4 Gx's have left me alone.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Damn, you are full on friends again ;p
Just made space for 5 friends.

Name: Blitz / ID: 9814537374

Really not doing anything in particular right now, farming for new angelic foil (whatever that name is) and saving stamina for new vortex tonight. Can run anything you guys would want as a leader just request.

Zelnite (B) SBB10 Legwand/Sol Creator
Maxwell SBB10 Legwand/Sol Creator
Darvanshel (A) SBB10 Evil Shard/Dandelga
Lilly (L) SBB10
Uda (A) SBB10

If you have a sphere setup request just ask.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't even get 900k anymore on End 7
frown.png
I hate my life.
Beat Tillith and got my Legwand Gem. Switched tactics from burst to slow burn. Went with Grahdens (lead), Lunaris, Lilly Matah, Luther, Elimo, Zelnite (friend) and took the protector set, saving the flutes for BB drains. Zelnite is pretty clutch with his BB/SBB fill. 1.3 million points, not the best, but enough to get my gem, so I'm happy.
Follow Neph's advice - I went in with my beefy team after f'n up the first time - got to that last bitch, got her half way dead and failed the level with 1.05 mill points. Got all the rewards, so I didnt even give a shit about doing it again for my own ego.

I however have not beat the last stage after multiple tries. Ive given up on using any of my current units and im trying to bum rush a crit team as quick as I can. Crit spheres, Zebra, SGX friend the works. If I dont get it then, im'a just be annoyed as hell.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Follow Neph's advice - I went in with my beefy team after f'n up the first time - got to that last bitch, got her half way dead and failed the level with 1.05 mill points. Got all the rewards, so I didnt even give a shit about doing it again for my own ego.

I however have not beat the last stage after multiple tries. Ive given up on using any of my current units and im trying to bum rush a crit team as quick as I can. Crit spheres, Zebra, SGX friend the works. If I dont get it then, im'a just be annoyed as hell.
I have too many fucking units to try and level up. I need another event like we had, but for it to last a month.

Bold are my "priority" ones.
6* Aisha lvl 71
4* Dia lvl 51
4* Orwen lvl 19
4* Elimo max
4* Mariudeth lvl 1
5* Zelnite max

6* Eze lvl 88
5* Amy max
4* Ahvel max(I blame RR for this one as I had a 5* max Lord)
4* Lebra lvl 13
4* Sodis lvl 54
5* Alyut max
4* Zellha lvl 36
4* Azael lvl 1
4* Shida max
4* Lira max
4* Lira lvl 37
5* Elza(well, this one is more when the 6* comes out)
4* Karl lvl 30 (not sure Karl is worth a shit)
4* Arius lvl 1
4* Dilma lvl 1

And then a bunch of units I'm not sure are even worth leveling.
3* Sefia lvl 1
3* Estia lvl 1
3* Xenon lvl 1
4* Alice lvl 1
4* Logan lvl 42

Add in FH, sphere and imp farming now, questing, BB leveling, Grah/Maxwell (yeah, still haven't done Grah), and the Grand Gaia shit and I'm just overwhelmed.
Almost forgot to respond - I would level Elimo, Mariudeth, Zelnite, Ahvel and Alyut. That way you at least have "Something" solid. You're pulling so many units, that its no wonder you have barely any 6 stars. Replace any of the DPS ones with Eze if you prefer.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Almost forgot to respond - I would level Elimo, Mariudeth, Zelnite, Ahvel and Alyut. That way you at least have "Something" solid. You're pulling so many units, that its no wonder you have barely any 6 stars. Replace any of the DPS ones with Eze if you prefer.
Add Dilma to the prioity. Awesome unit and he is your only defense ignore. Which you will need in future frontier hunters / troll dungeons from Gumi Global :p