Brave Frontier

MossyBank

N00b
Did 2 pulls, probably should not have. Got Guardian Rickel, fused her into my maxed out Anima rickel from long ago who was SBB7, got SBB8 now. 2nd pull, Guardian Dia, not a dupe... but doubt i'll ever use her.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Anima Signas, third.

I maxed a lot of units I'll prob never use through the honor summons. I'm not even sure if I'll evo them as I was just burning crystals. I already dropped my daily login bonus over Christmas, and I'm really not sure why I'm playing anymore.

MossyBank

N00b
Grats, that's kinda who I wanted too.. name is Arus.

Might use the rest of my gems/summon tickets with the last half of the batch, or wait for something else.. *shrug*.

Grahden's 6* info came out, looks real good.

tumblr_ncsw609gnS1tpeordo1_1280.jpg

Stats(Lord): 6200/2250/2000/1800
Imps Cap: 500/200/200/200
LS: 35% boost to all parameters and 15% reduction in light dark damage
BB: 16 hits (200%) and adds light and dark elements to all allies for 3 turns(20 BC Cost, 16 DC)
SBB: 25 hits (660%) attack on all enemies and adds light and dark element to all allies for 3 turns and slightly increases bc gauge of all party members (by 6 bc) every turn for 3 turns.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Outstanding....

Know what else is outstanding? Having a little snowball fuck paralyze your entire team first turn on stage 4 and FORGETTING TO BRING THE FUCKING POTION FOR YOUR STATUS GUY!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Rolled a nalmika... womp? Something green to focus on. Also got my third Elza. And Jack fro

It's going to be water arena or earth arena next... so time to get those teams ready.

I'm still stuck on the GCC...

trying Eze with Zelnite Lead (Medulla), Dilma (Mystic Lantern), Tree (Sacred Snowglobe), Darvanshel (Omni Gizmo & Medulla), Elza (Frozen Myth & Steeple Rose), and Zelnite Friend (Legwand and something else) and getting pummeled.

Something else I should be trying, or is it possible just tactics?

monnoh

Golden Squire
Made some room in my friend list, I have like 5 spots for RR bros. ID:4099906039

Newbros welcome, just make sure you put RR or rerolled or whatever in your player message. I'm running with a max imped Maxwell, SBB10, Ihsir's Guise+amano.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea who are you guys imp'in?

my maxwell is maxx'd and my kuda is near max thx to the horrible xmas zone.

i also have a few points scattered around to zelnite/darv/ulkina. but i'll probably just imp out cardes/karl/grah or character with preferred typing. (most of my main force is lord/guardian hell even zelnite is oracle)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Almost maxxed my elza, started on darvanshel with the extras. Will move to Zelnite or Maxwell once I get him.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I maxed maxwell, about to max Zelnite, and then I am thinking Kuda but the way they release new units (Hi Lightning Darva) I have no fucking clue anymore.

MossyBank

N00b
Man my final rank in the thunder vortex went from #145 to #1634. Basically got fucked out of a summon ticket cuase Gumi can't get their shit straight. What a terrible event. Guess I should of kept playing when points were not counting. Fuck this game, ugh.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did maxwell, zelnite, working on kuda. After that who knows. If I had a darv or Sheira, probably that. I agree with wuyley, at the rate power creep is going it is hard to imagine any unit having a very long shelf life.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rolled a nalmika... womp? Something green to focus on. Also got my third Elza. And Jack fro

It's going to be water arena or earth arena next... so time to get those teams ready.

I'm still stuck on the GCC...

trying Eze with Zelnite Lead (Medulla), Dilma (Mystic Lantern), Tree (Sacred Snowglobe), Darvanshel (Omni Gizmo & Medulla), Elza (Frozen Myth & Steeple Rose), and Zelnite Friend (Legwand and something else) and getting pummeled.

Something else I should be trying, or is it possible just tactics?
Drop dilma, run lily as a lead, and run Tridon friend. Keep darv mitigation up every turn, slowly grind out the w.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the new units, any must haves in this batch?
Lightning unit is darvanshel with more drop checks and an attack buff instead of a def buff.
Fire unit is the fire Rowgen/Lilith/sergio
Water unit is meh
Earth/light/dark are all dps units with utility.

Lightning is the best if you have no mitigation. They are good units but no real musts.