Brave Frontier

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I have:
4 * Guardian Lilith
4 * Guardian Shera
4 * Anima Ulkina

Add these to 5 * Anima Elza and 5 * Guardian Lilly Matah?

I also have 4 * Breaker Lucca and a 4 * Breaker Zelnite I could use as well. What do you think is the best group out of these? Who should I make leader?

If I set Lilith to leader I get her bonus damage.
You have basically every unit you need to beat the existing content in the game. Save any gems for 7*s in the future.

Either go with elza or a zelnite lead. Fill up the party with shera, ulkina, and lucca. Btw, +attack is the worst offensive buff, spark buffs and crit buffs generate lots more damage. You need maxwell and tridion friends, which you should be able to find plenty of here.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do what I said before. Max out Shera, Ulkina, Zelnite, Elza, and Lilly.

Run the Monday dungeon and St Lamia (or if you're past Mirvana, just keep running those quests) until you get enough cost for full 6 star. Crush trials 1 and 2.

If you want to do a side bit with GGC, max out Lucca and do the Vargas and Eze dungeons. If you can beat Selena's GGC, put the Lexida on Zelnite and you win the game. Anyway, then go in with Lilly (lead), Zelnite, Shera, Ulkina, Lilith, and a Grahdens or Cardes friend for Maxwell. Max out Maxwell, and then you're basically ready to clear the rest of the content. Farm up 5-10 Sol Creators and Amanohabaken's, save all the Legwands you can get from FH. Save up any of the starter heroes you can, especially Selena (aim for anima) as she's insane.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finished up the Magress GGC to grab some extra gems, and did a summon...got a dupe Exvehl. For some reason I thought it was summon #4, but I checked my gift box and...

rrr_img_91488.jpg

So yeah. I'll take it! Kurt is the crit unit in this batch. BB and SBB both give 60% crit buff, plus his LS is 150%. That said, JP is starting to piss me off. I haven't even got my Feeva maxed (BB 6), and now I already feel like Kurt is going to replace her. These 7*'s are coming out WAY too fast. Alim even said they wouldn't be doing 7*'s for everything, but that seems to be a lie. Starters, Feeva batch, Kikuri/Sefia, and now Elimo, Lava, and Ronel are coming in March.

I think I need to level up to 200+ on global so I can fit a full team of 7*'s. Once raid is released, I have a feeling the content will start coming fast. There's like 3 whole GGC areas (Dean/Edea/Loch/Lorand, Kikuri/Sefia, Michele/SGX/Melchio/Lodin/whatever the fuck) that should be quick to translate, and all the trials and whatnot. Grand quests may be a while.

WageSlave

Golden Knight of the Realm
Its a real shame the level up event is ending today. The rewards are starting to get really good but there is no way i will get them. Just hit level 62 right now. At 2600 xp a pop, I might make 66 by midnight but I kind of doubt it. Looks like I'll miss out on the Imps and other rewards.

Any Maxwell, Tridon, or Elza friends available?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can put any of them up for you. Not sure if you ever added me. 7834476865

Let me know what spheres too, they're all dual sphered.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its a real shame the level up event is ending today. The rewards are starting to get really good but there is no way i will get them. Just hit level 62 right now. At 2600 xp a pop, I might make 66 by midnight but I kind of doubt it. Looks like I'll miss out on the Imps and other rewards.

Any Maxwell, Tridon, or Elza friends available?
Shida is by far the best reward from the campaign. Frontier hunter staple. I have a spot open, Id is in the spreadsheet.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is a dumb question, but how do y'all level up your 6 star units without using metal parade keys?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This is a dumb question, but how do y'all level up your 6 star units without using metal parade keys?
I use metal parade keys. And specifically I now use 3 at a time to open super medal parade and can normally squeak out 4 runs (110 stam, so run twice, regen 10 stam, run again, open the parade screen and regen 40).

Super Honor Summons helps too.

Honestly, level your team first, focus on their BBs/SBBs, then start leveling the rest. It's like 2 Crystal, a God, and a King to get to 60, I can't remember what for 80, and 9 Crystals and 1 King to get to 100.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's an event where the regular honor summons are replaced with gods, crystals, burst frogs, sphere frogs, imps, and jewel gods.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone get invited? I did not.
frown.png

Double (Quad) Honor points up.

Super Honor Summon starts March 7th.

Super Fusion March 12.

Half energy vortex now up.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, WageSlave, run the energy vortex today, all day. You can get up to lvl 105 or so auto-leveling. Aim for 120.

Save all your honor summons for March 7th.

WageSlave

Hmmm. There seems to be a 1/2 energy cost buff going on right now. I have 15 more attempts. I also have 3 metal keys so theoretically I could try the super metal parade dungeon. How much xp does it give per run? I want to time it with a level increase for max effect.

WageSlave

You think just running soul vortex is better than metal parade? I can run soul vortex non-stop right now due to the 1/2 energy event. I guess I can do metal parade some other time. Do these 1/2 energy cost events happen often? Are they scheduled? Seems like a nice combo of half energy and metal parade for those of us who do not have a leveled squad yet.

Kantern

You think just running soul vortex is better than metal parade? I can run soul vortex non-stop right now due to the 1/2 energy event. I guess I can do metal parade some other time. Do these 1/2 energy cost events happen often? Are they scheduled? Seems like a nice combo of half energy and metal parade for those of us who do not have a leveled squad yet.
Do metal parade once monday is over.
smile.png

WageSlave

From Reddit:

Did not see a notice for this. Currently everything but hall of melody is half energy.

Official now...

Event Period: March 2, 06:00 PST to March 16, 05:59 PST

Leveling up has never been this rewarding! Climb up and reach the following level milestones during the event period! Level up from 1 to 150 during the "Level Up Campaign" event period to get ALL the rewards!

Notes:

To give all our players a boost during the Level Up Campaign period, we will also have the following events:

Selected areas in 1st 3 maps (Mistral, Morgan, St. Lamia) will have 1.5 x EXP (Bonus areas will be changed every 3 days).

Selected areas in maps (Cordelica, Amdahl, Encervis, Palmyna) will get 1/2 Energy (Bonus areas will be changed every 3 days).

1/2 Energy for these vortex dungeons:

Gathering of Souls Souls Training Ground Faerie Paradise Cave of Greed Garden of God Ruins of Light and Dark Remains of Eternity Golden Slumberland Metal Parade! (including Super Metal Parade) Jewel Parade! (including Super Jewel Parade) Grand Gaia Chronicles

My poor iphone is gonna get used and abused at work today!

Kantern

That was me :p

Rignes 6* batch rate up out now.

Used a 1500 point summoning ticket, and got oracle Rashil :<