Brave Frontier

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Happy fuckup yesterday! Had enough for a summon ticket so I was like aww, wtf let's blow it!

Turns out I forgot to remove it from the inbox so used 5 gems. Pulled a Griel (b). Seems pretty good and all my 7* nonstarters are Guardian.

Not sure what to do with her - could replace Fei and Fang or Selena. Or could replace Shera and I'd make the switch to Elimo for mitigation, also dropping Selena or Fei and Fang. Leaning toward the latter, as the former would put me at 3/5 thunder.

Used the ticket anyway and got Lidor (I thino that's his name). Lol.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fucking... this game's support
frown.png

I still can't join raid rooms, and have two raid missions saved and waiting for it. I open a ticket and they say "known issue". I reopen the ticket and ask for compensation so I can abandon the achievo missions, and they all get closed saying "it's with the proper team".

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Happy fuckup yesterday! Had enough for a summon ticket so I was like aww, wtf let's blow it!

Turns out I forgot to remove it from the inbox so used 5 gems. Pulled a Griel (b). Seems pretty good and all my 7* nonstarters are Guardian.

Not sure what to do with her - could replace Fei and Fang or Selena. Or could replace Shera and I'd make the switch to Elimo for mitigation, also dropping Selena or Fei and Fang. Leaning toward the latter, as the former would put me at 3/5 thunder.

Used the ticket anyway and got Lidor (I thino that's his name). Lol.
Gruel is a feeva substitute. Slot her in to any team that needs bc generation buff, she also acts as a pseudo healer with the bc buff. The trade off from feeva is she has half the hits on her sbb, so she is worse for fh than feeva. She has an attack down debuff that can be useful in raids and some trials.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finished the seria ex trial. Selena x2, maridueth, Sergio, Arius, and elimo. So Selena, elimo and whatever water unit trash you have.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Heh, good to know - my lineup will be almost indistinguishable.

Also wtb a decent rateup. If i didn't already have Rosetta & Fang (? both) this one would be legit.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Pulled 10 times during the SBS rate ups because I didn't have any...first pull Anima Raaga. I'm pumped. Also ended up getting Anima Ultor and Zedus, but fuck those SBS dungeon drop rates. They are worse than the bulbs.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pulled 7 times (looking for rosetta, claire, or colt)...
Orna (2nd), Faris, Grandt (4th), Claire (woo), Lilith (2nd), Arius (6th).

So for dupes... if you haven't imped the unit yet (or sphere frogged it), do you keep the dupe if it's a better type and slowly level it? Do you max it and evolve it to 6 star to trade it in for achievement points?

Also, for you guys that are struggling on Mitigators: June 16th is mitigator festival

6/14 Crit/Spark buffers
6/15 BC BB Regen
6/16 Mitigators
6/17 Healers/Status Cleansers

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Hoooly fuck. 3 summons last night : Ranma, Luly, something else shitty.

Then, today - two summons: Oguro (G), Raaga (b). Wtf. I haven't had that kinda luck in months.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm Ahvel, Michele, and melchio 7* info is up. Ahvel is awesome, michele has a great arena leader skill and is kuda 2.0, annnnd melchio is garbage.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So how do you guys do Raid quests? I can't join rooms and reliably join the quests mid-way through starting
frown.png

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I generally only have patience for raiding when in the gym. It's just not fun imo, but changing location and checking on my party status between sets and auto attacking during sets makes it bearable. As for joining, I generally just join a quest that hasn't started and if it doesn't start in a few minutes I join another room. Joining midway has never worked for me - the option to join is always greyed out.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So how do you guys do Raid quests? I can't join rooms and reliably join the quests mid-way through starting
frown.png
Join a quest in progress, minimize the app, do something else for ten minutes, open app back up and collect raid medals. Repeat 3 times every 3 hours.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Join a quest in progress, minimize the app, do something else for ten minutes, open app back up and collect raid medals. Repeat 3 times every 3 hours.
When I join one that's in progress, I get stuck in the waiting lobby. Are you saying to just ignore it and let it sit there?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When searching for a room, change the join a quest already in progress from not specified to yes. It will find rooms that you can join a raid that is on going. Occasionally none are and it will match you with one you can't. Just refresh and try again, I'm "raiding" right now.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I use:jerkysans JP UNIT Tiering | App Invasion

As a reference on what to pull for. You need an fh team, a raid team, and enough units to be able to clear trials. So far there isn't any content in global that requires a full team of 7*s or even 7* rare summons, so don't let shitty luck get you down.

But your summon results are why I never pay in any gacha game. Gambling and coming up empty sucks.
Can we get this link put in the front page?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Played around with some potential team setups to use melchio. He slots in nicely for a team using an oguru lead. Downside is his buff won't stack with Aurelia.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Played around with some potential team setups to use melchio. He slots in nicely for a team using an oguru lead. Downside is his buff won't stack with Aurelia.
Good news for me because I don't have Aurelia! Bad news because I don't have Oguru.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good news for me because I don't have Aurelia! Bad news because I don't have Oguru.
If you are running leads that don't have status null he is a really good sub. He has good synergy with Michele/Ark leads.